Tickets2you.com reputable?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
We're staying offsite at a Westgate resort for the first time, and some of our family has seen that they use a company called Tickets2you.com for park tickets. I've never heard of them; only used Disney directly or Undercovertourist.com for tickets.
Anyone know if that place is legit, or a scam?

docdebbi

the fact that no one has responded to you saying that they have used them says a lot to me. I have never heard of them myself, would be cautious
I recommend undercover tourist or maple leaf both are official distributors for Disney and are reputable. anything that sounds too good usually is

Upvote 0

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Original Poster
the fact that no one has responded to you saying that they have used them says a lot to me. I have never heard of them myself, would be cautious
I recommend undercover tourist or maple leaf both are official distributors for Disney and are reputable. anything that sounds too good usually is
That is my feeling as well. The fact that I'd never heard of them and that no one had responded by now speaks tons. I already told them I felt more comfortable if they used Undercover Tourist, so I'll just reiterate that opinion to them.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom