What are you playing?

erasure fan1

I never did get Alan Wake, didn't even get it on Steam for $3 :confused:

If you want a fun game just wait 10 days for Disney Infinity. I know it looks childish with toys and all but I think it looks like a great way to spend a few hours having fun. Can't wait :joyfull:
For $3, Alan Wake is well worth a run through. The flashlight mechanic is a cool little gameplay twist. My son wants infinity so we are thinking of getting that as a X-mas gift for him so I will have to wait to play it. I am looking forward to lords of shadow 2, I really liked the first.

WED99

For $3, Alan Wake is well worth a run through. The flashlight mechanic is a cool little gameplay twist. My son wants infinity so we are thinking of getting that as a X-mas gift for him so I will have to wait to play it. I am looking forward to lords of shadow 2, I really liked the first.
Castlevania is another game I tend to stay away from, most likely for the same reason as Alan Wake, too dark. There's just something about colourful games (Borderlands, Minecraft, GTA V) that makes me want to play them. But I guess everyone is entitled to their own preferences.

bsiev1977

Just got Dragon's Crown on the Vita. Enjoying it.

Unless I see a really good price on a used game, no more games for me until the next gen releases.
I've got the XB1 and four games preordered.

Also have the South Park RPG preordered. Hanging onto my 360 just for that game.

Also looking forward to finally getting Plants vs Zombies 2. It's releasing for free, with in app purchases. But, every write up I've seen for it says you can complete the entire game without buying any of the premium items. On those terms, I can't complain,

erasure fan1

I ordered directly from MS. I was thinking of enjoying the launch day madness, but decided I would much rather have the UPS guy drop it off at my house.
Oh come on, isn't launch day at midnight waiting in line a big part of the experience? ;) You my friend, have disappointed! :cool:

erasure fan1

Actually, I started mass effect andromeda, got it for $9 from Amazon. So far, more than worth the money!
For $9 it's a steal. I got it at release and it was worth it then too. It has a few issues but all in all it was pretty solid.
The game that destroyed a franchise.
I have to disagree on that. The game was pretty good. Combat was great, very fun and polished. I never had any of the issues with the animations and I played on release. Is it the witcher 3? No. In my eyes the franchise was hurt the most by ME3s ending. It's very similar to what happened with solo. People were upset over last jedi, and that spilled over to solo. Solo was a crazy fun star wars movie but it gets blamed for being a failure.

erasure fan1

I got game pass for xbox and I downloaded Abzu and RiME. Both games were really good. Not the longest games in the world but I really enjoyed them. Now I'm playing fallout 4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom