Premium Contributor status just disappeared

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Original Poster
You can connect with me directly on a conversation if it makes more sense, but kind of at random, noon-ish today, my Premium Contributor status looks to have disappeared. I went into the "Upgrade" link and is shows that my membership is active until 8/12, and I also went into PayPal to check on the status of my most recent payment (on 7/12, shows it's completed).
Just wanted to double check if everything is ok or not, or if I'm the only one that this happened to?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We had a meeting and you were voted off the island.;)

SurvivorTorch.jpg

I had this happen to me in the past. @wdwmagic should be able to look into it and figure out what is wrong. In may case it has always been something like an expired credit card.

nepalostparks

I notice I still have mine, but several others are missing theirs as well. I hope this isn't going away, it's nice to have some designation for being a premium member. Feel free to PM me on this as well @wdwmagic if there are more details.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I notice I still have mine, but several others are missing theirs as well. I hope this isn't going away, it's nice to have some designation for being a premium member. Feel free to PM me on this as well @wdwmagic if there are more details.
When the forum switched over to the new system I transferred over existing Premium subscriptions and added on a bonus period depending where the user was in the subscription cycle. For some users that has expired today. If anyone is having a problem, please send me a private conversation with the PayPal email address and I can check things out for you. In most cases it is just that the subscription period has elapsed.
If you go to http://forums.wdwmagic.com/account/upgrades you can see your current status.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Yeah, I just rebooted my subscription as well. I'll just have to remember in the future my renewal date falls close to my birthday. :)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I just paid for the discounted millenium price, $40,000 for 1,000 years. That's $40/year. Great savings. Y'all are a bunch of suckers with your monthly and yearly subscriptions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom