What are you playing?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Nothing right now. I'm waiting for the new GTA...then, I will take a week off work, get a 30 pack of beers, and will be comatose and gain around 30 lbs due to excessive sugar and pizza intake.

The last game I did that for was...Skyrim. Before that, my most favorite game ever (so far), Red Dead Redemption.

WED99

Nothing right now. I'm waiting for the new GTA...then, I will take a week off work, get a 30 pack of beers, and will be comatose and gain around 30 lbs due to excessive sugar and pizza intake.

The last game I did that for was...Skyrim. Before that, my most favorite game ever (so far), Red Dead Redemption.
You know your stuff (About RDR).

englanddg

One Little Spark...
You know your stuff (About RDR).
That was a great game! I hope they do a worthy follow up to it.

The only game that has captivated me like that prior was GTA III - San Andreas.

I was severely disappointed with GTA IV...I even bought my 360 simply for that title (otherwise, I would have just stayed on my PSII)...

PUSH

That was a great game! I hope they do a worthy follow up to it.

The only game that has captivated me like that prior was GTA III - San Andreas.

I was severely disappointed with GTA IV...I even bought my 360 simply for that title (otherwise, I would have just stayed on my PSII)...
GTA IV was very disappointing. GTA V looks pretty good so far, though.

PUSH

I'm anticipating it...

We shall see...this will be the first GTA since Vice City I will not pre-order though...
I never pre-order games. I like to see reviews and stuff for a couple days before I drop $60 on them. I got NCAA 14 on the release date and I regret it. It's a good game, but it's lacking content, IMO. It's the same game it was in NCAA 11 with better physics and slightly better graphics. But I understand sports games are very different from others.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I loved GTA IV, amazing game at the time of it's release.
Glad you did...I was into it for a while, but it really failed to captivate me. Especially since it didn't, and this will sound terrible, capture american gang/ghetto culture well at all...and it didn't do good job of being immigrant culture as well.

The whole thing felt like a bad cartoon, with a loose plot, and some decent action scenes.

PUSH

Glad you did...I was into it for a while, but it really failed to captivate me. Especially since it didn't, and this will sound terrible, capture american gang/ghetto culture well at all...and it didn't do good job of being immigrant culture as well.

The whole thing felt like a bad cartoon, with a loose plot, and some decent action scenes.
The missions were repetitive, too. And I felt so restricted when roaming around. I don't know how to explain it, but it didn't feel like you could do much. And I hated no airplanes, only helicopter.

WED99

San Andreas is definitely the best, I just think GTA IV is a worthy companion. My rank is...

1) San Andreas
2) Vice City
3) GTA IV
4) GTA 3

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was within an inch of doing that (literally), so that is why I stopped playing. The game is absolutely ridiculous how frustratingly hard it is. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I agree. Hard is fine, (Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is really getting my blood pressure up as of late) but impossible is just plane stupid. I play games to relax and unwind, not to make me want to kick a puppy.

disney fan 13

Playing some Black ops 2/Battlefield/and NCAA 14 to hold me over until Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and GTA, after that off to the next gen...

PS4 Preordered!

erasure fan1

Not doing well with picking out games at the moment. Dark Souls made me want to throw my X-box out the window, so I found dead rising for $4 and bought it because all the reviews were so good. While the concept is OK, holy not a lot of fun. Who thought the time limit and the 1 save spot was a good idea? I know A.I. in games can be a bit lacking but this game takes it to a whole new level. So I decided to go back and replay Alan Wake to finish up some achievements. Anyone else played it? When people bring up exclusives, Alan Wake is very rarely brought up and its a shame as its a pretty cool game.

WED99

Not doing well with picking out games at the moment. Dark Souls made me want to throw my X-box out the window, so I found dead rising for $4 and bought it because all the reviews were so good. While the concept is OK, holy not a lot of fun. Who thought the time limit and the 1 save spot was a good idea? I know A.I. in games can be a bit lacking but this game takes it to a whole new level. So I decided to go back and replay Alan Wake to finish up some achievements. Anyone else played it? When people bring up exclusives, Alan Wake is very rarely brought up and its a shame as its a pretty cool game.
I never did get Alan Wake, didn't even get it on Steam for $3 :confused:

If you want a fun game just wait 10 days for Disney Infinity. I know it looks childish with toys and all but I think it looks like a great way to spend a few hours having fun. Can't wait :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom