What ride/attraction would go altogether and you wouldn't miss it

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
Been kinda quiet here lately so let me stir the pot a bit...

What ride or attraction would you do away with AND NOT REPLACE? This means something you feel is such a waste of space that you would rather see an empty space or benches (no bathrooms) in lieu of what is there currently...no new thingy there in it's place but just not the thing that you feel is a big nothing! YOU CANNOT REVAMP, REUSE, OR REPURPOSE the area in question...it would be left totally unused save for say benches or a tree

Mine would be Aladdin's Magic Carpets and the theming that goes with it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Now that there are two Dumbo rides, I'd agree...Aladdin should go.

Of course, there is always the Big Hat! The constraints of "not replaced with anything" really limit choices...so, I'm going to have to agree with your pick, as I can think of lots of things I'd like to see go away, but would want to see them replaced with something else.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Is this even a question? The American Idol Experience! I can't believe no one has said that already. It has no ties with Disney whatsoever and the show itself is so trite and washed up. It's a waste of space in my book.

Yeah, but the OP said "and would not want to see it replaced"...I'd hate to see that whole building go to waste, especially since they already closed Sounds Dangerous and now that whole side of the building is basically used as a queue to sign up for Jedi Academy!

Sweet Melissa

Yeah, but the OP said "and would not want to see it replaced"...I'd hate to see that whole building go to waste, especially since they already closed Sounds Dangerous and now that whole side of the building is basically used as a queue to sign up for Jedi Academy!
That component does make it trickier. It's the reason I didn't mention Stitch's Great Escape. There are lots of attractions that I skip, but it doesn't mean I want to see space remain empty.

topher

Stitches Great Escape
Tomorrowland Speedway
Aladdin
Tiki Room
Ellen's Energy Adventure
American Idol
The Backlot Tour

Wow, I sound like a Scrooge.
I would be ok with these spaces sitting empty for a little while before something came in their places.
But if it is eternally empty....
Aladdin is a cheap attraction that clutters Adventurland.

So... Aladdin!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom