Hiding Stitch

CoasterSnoop

Original Poster
I know, I know. I'm talking about nothing but Stitch's Great Escape. I'll stop if anyone can answer this question.
In th main show of Stitch's Great Escape, how do they hide the Stitch animatronic during the time it gets dark and Stitch has escaped? Because there are a few times that Stitch is revealed not there, but other times he is.
I'm just confused. :confused: :veryconfu

rct247

All the teleportations in Stitch pop up from below. To me it is one of the best effects at Stitch's Great Escape.

5thGenTexan

We had a day in the parks on our 8 Day Cruise on the Magic. My daughter likes Stich, so we gave it a shot. There was no line and we went right in. Upon completion of our visit I concluded it was kinda neat, but I wouldn't wait in line for it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
My daughter loves Stitch (it's her mother's favorite character as well), but this is the only ride/show that I've ever felt that I would have to exit out of with her.

In 2010 (age 5) she was so excited, and thought it would be fun and cute like the movie! Nope. She freaked out. I tried to calm her down, but she was screaming and crying (this from the same kid who didn't bat an eye at Everest). I thought we would have to leave the show because she was getting so hysterical. I literally had to carry her off the ride (when it was over) and she wouldn't let me put her on my shoulders until we'd made it almost to the Teacups, where we stopped in Cosmic Rays to get a cookie treat to calm her nerves (she loves Cosmic Rays)...

In 2011 (age 6), I guess she'd forgotten about it from the previous year, and really wanted to do it. So, reservations aside, we went. Again, she freaked out. Though not as bad as 2010, I still had to carry her out of the show.

In 2012 (age 7), she seemed to have forgotten about it again! She insisted we go, even after I reminded her that it scared the pants off her the previous years. So...again we went. This year's freak out wasn't as bad as previous years, but she still was overwhelmed by the ride, and not in a good way.

Dunno if we'll do or skip this coming trip. I'll leave that up to her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom