WDW Magic Meetups?

rufio

Original Poster
I know we have "trip clubs" but has there ever been an official WDW Magic meetup? I just thought about this after attending the Disney Food Blog dessert party! And I know there's a WDW Magic girls cruise coming up later this year. I think it would be awesome to have a WDW meetup for WDW Magic users! Anyone else?

rufio

Original Poster
It would be seriously awesome for WDWMagic! Hopefully more people start responding to your thread.

I think it would be really easy to plan meetups weekly! If people are there, they show up, if they're not, then no one will! You know, just set a general time and place to meet every week? Maybe we should move this thread or start a new one somewhere else.

PUSH

If we don't have any official meet ups, then who have I been meeting every month? :eek: We had a secret handshake and everything!

I still think we need a WDW Magic symbol that we wear while in the parks so members could recognize each other.

There are buttons and t-shirts available for purchase. I don't know where the link is, but I'm sure someone around here does!

EDIT: Nemo is on top of things. She beat me to the punch!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Anyone remember all the controversy surrounding the official "WDWmagic Hookups" that took place between 2001 and 2004? Some of the pics people uploaded were a bit much to say the least.

PUSH

Anyone remember all the controversy surrounding the official "WDWmagic Hookups" that took place between 2001 and 2004? Some of the pics people uploaded were a bit much to say the least.

paranoid.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom