WDW Magic Meetups?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I need to send the email out. I got sidetracked last week with Chandler's medical stuff but he seems to be coming along a little so I'm not needed as much. Lots to catch up on!

Ah, I thought I missed something--wouldn't have been surprised. :oops: These are a BRILLIANT idea, whoever thought it up is a genius!!!

Joshua&CalebDad

I call shenanigans...Sweetpee and Tiggerish are trying to hijack the thread. Back to your own thread! Back I say...:p

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread topic....

DisneyDebNJ

The girls cruise thing is unofficial and we try to keep the "un" part prominent. Before ever going forward publicly with the girls cruise I contacted Steve, WDWMagic's owner and discussed it with him. We are UNofficial because the website and its owner have no hand in the organizing of the group. It's purely just friends new & old who got to know each other on this website. Over the past 18 months of planning, etc. I've kept Steve up to date on anything that could pertain to the website as a courtesy. I mean, this place is years of time and effort that he's put himself into. I so respect that. If I put years of time & effort into something I would definitely want to retain control over what & who represents me. Ya know? Kinda like how Disney doesn't want well-costumed guests representing them with other guests. So, for meet-ups that you want to do using WDWMagic's name I totally recommend contacting Steve ahead of time.

Meeting WDWMagic friends is fun! Sharing our common love is like finding our fellow ducks-in-water! ;)
I look so forward to seeing fellow wdwmagic members on the Dream. This wound up being a family short getaway before our Disney vacation in November. I am easy to spot .... I will be the one crying when Pluto is doing meet n greets LOL

DisneyDebNJ

I know we have "trip clubs" but has there ever been an official WDW Magic meetup? I just thought about this after attending the Disney Food Blog dessert party! And I know there's a WDW Magic girls cruise coming up later this year. I think it would be awesome to have a WDW meetup for WDW Magic users! Anyone else?
It would be great if there were a topic in the forums just for Trip Clubs. (Like the chit chat forum, planning forum, etc)

rufio

Original Poster
It would be great if there were a topic in the forums just for Trip Clubs. (Like the chit chat forum, planning forum, etc)

So would you like to see a sub forum for meetups in a forum for trip clubs? That might be cool. We'd have to go to Steve about that one!

Evil Genius

I'm all for this.

I haven't been to WDW since joining the Disney internet community so I would love to meet up with some of the folks I only know via forums and facebook.

I_heart_Tigger

So has a time and place been set? Will this occur anytime between June 6th and 16th by any chance? I'll be there for a solo trip/conference and if my schedule allows I may actually show my real face. Though I am slightly concerned that there will be shrieks of terror and odd glances toward the ground to avoid looking directly at me...oh wait...you guys don't actually think it's strange for a 40 year old woman to go to Disney World alone so we're all good then. It's the rest of the world that thinks I'm crazy.

rufio

Original Poster
So has a time and place been set? Will this occur anytime between June 6th and 16th by any chance? I'll be there for a solo trip/conference and if my schedule allows I may actually show my real face. Though I am slightly concerned that there will be shrieks of terror and odd glances toward the ground to avoid looking directly at me...oh wait...you guys don't actually think it's strange for a 40 year old woman to go to Disney World alone so we're all good then. It's the rest of the world that thinks I'm crazy.

The time and place will be set in a few more days once the polls close! :) It should definitely have started by June too, so you should be one of the first to attend a meetup! :D Let us know how it is!

Trace

It would be seriously awesome for WDWMagic! Hopefully more people start responding to your thread.

my boyfriend and I will be going back to DIsney in Sept and we would love to try to meet up with another couple while there, just to have someone else to do stuff with. We went last year and we kept saying" we need meet other couples who love Disney as much as us . anyone going Sept 14-122 any of those days?

aristo_cat

I'd love to be part of a WDW Magic Meet Up group! I'm a passholder in Florida. Anyone else in a similar situation? I think it would be great to get a gang of passholders together to maximize our value! My friends all have Epcot after 4 passes which is cool but I'd like to get up there to all the parks more often! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom