Man V Disney!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Wow.I'am bushed today reading all about this healthy habits of eating at WDW.:D. Anyway,here's my challenge..If Disney said to you. Pick anywhere in Disney to eat your biggest meal and if you finish it completely,it's free..What restaurant would you pick? And what would your food challenge be.? ( Girls can join in ) So since I'am Hank Marvin.( Thats slang for starving ) I would opt for " Shula's " at the Dolphin resort,and my challenge would be the 48oz Porterhouse steak..Bring it on Disney.;)

PhilharMagician

If there was just one restaurant I would pick if I had to do an eating challange and it would have to be Biergarten. There is a lot of better food in WDW, but I think eating a lot of the pickled foods on the buffet @ Biergarten would digest better and there is a very wide variety of differant flavors to help keep the fork moving so you don't fall into food boredum. I cannot imagine eating 2 lbs or more of just plain beef or any kind of meat. Meat just does not digest that well.

Another plus is you can wash dinner down with a full Liter mug of beer.

jlsHouston

I am with @DisneyDebNJ , Ohana as much as I can eat! I wonder if they can serve everything backwards this summer so I don't fill up on dumplings:D My only request is I would still like my Lapu lapu first:rolleyes:

Oh yes this would be my pick too, and I need the appetizers brought after the round of meats because I made the mistake of getting too full on the potstickers and sticky wings also!

Tigger 68

One trip on the last night we were at Le Cellier and I had some DDP credits that were about to expire. So I decided to order two meals. I ended up getting the Caesar Salad and Cheddar Cheese Soup for appetizers, two Filet Mignons for my entree, and finished with two smores for dessert. Ate it all like a champ! I asked my waiter if anyone had ordered two meals before and he said "No, but believe me people are talking about you".

Figgy1

Premium Member
One trip on the last night we were at Le Cellier and I had some DDP credits that were about to expire. So I decided to order two meals. I ended up getting the Caesar Salad and Cheddar Cheese Soup for appetizers, two Filet Mignons for my entree, and finished with two smores for dessert. Ate it all like a champ! I asked my waiter if anyone had ordered two meals before and he said "No, but believe me people are talking about you".
I'd be full for a month after that! My ds would call it a snack!

taz0162

I'd like to try the kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream.
If my son didn't come down with the flu on our last days there we had planned to walk over from Epcot to get one.

images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom