You guys make me weak!

Britt

I've resigned myself to NOT having another trip until 2014! NOT. Im telling you....lol

And then I spend more time on here then usual and here I am, pricing out trips for Sept of this year going "WE COULD TOTALLY DO THIS". waving away the little voice in my head reminding me of our plans to become 100% debt free this year (mostly paying off the car and my student loans, as we have no credit cards).

*sigh* Hopefully its better then ever in 2014!

How soon is your next trip??

real mad hatter

Well it's 2014 for us,always a 2 year thing.never go to USA on an odd year ( madness for the reason of this ) But here's where I disagree with one thing.:eek: your leaving the kids.OMG. How can you? You know in years to come,you'll think back and say " wish we had taken the weans ". Bet this remark starts a argument ( sorry discussion ) .Ive friends who went to France on a weeks holiday and left their three kids with grannie & gramps.When they got back they were showing photos of their trip to the grandparents & kids.Whoa! Where's that place? Yep,you guessed it,they went to DLP. To this day,they have never forgiven themselves.:( Let the fray begin.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

s&k'smom

I'm in the same boat, DH is all about emergency fund, fixing the car blah blah blah. Mama needs a trip, mama is going on a trip. As I pleasantly said to him if I don't get a vacation this year I'm going crazy and you are all coming with me.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

It depends on how you define "next trip".:)
  • Spending Memorial Day weekend at Disney's Hilton Head Resort. Does that count?
  • Spending 5 nights in July at the Animal Kingdom Lodge but no days at a WDW theme park. Does that count?
  • Spending 3 nights on the Disney Dream at the start of Thanksgiving week. Does that count?
  • Spending Thanksgiving weekend at the Boardwalk Inn. Hitting the parks 2 days. That's gotta count.:)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you lucky duck you!!!!!!!!! LOL

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
DLR at the end of January
WDW in late April
DLR for two weeks in August with the D23 Expo in the middle

I have this Premier Pass burning a hole in my pocket... ;)

Upvote 0

Britt

Original Poster
Well it's 2014 for us,always a 2 year thing.never go to USA on an odd year ( madness for the reason of this ) But here's where I disagree with one thing.:eek: your leaving the kids.OMG. How can you? You know in years to come,you'll think back and say " wish we had taken the weans ". Bet this remark starts a argument ( sorry discussion ) .Ive friends who went to France on a weeks holiday and left their three kids with grannie & gramps.When they got back they were showing photos of their trip to the grandparents & kids.Whoa! Where's that place? Yep,you guessed it,they went to DLP. To this day,they have never forgiven themselves.:( Let the fray begin.:rolleyes:
Noooo way Hatter! Can you imagine? Splash Mountain over and over and over?? No stroller, going from ride to ride, watching Wishes without having to constantly do a head count in the dark and crowds to make sure nobody got separated?

We've already gone twice with the boys, they can sit out one year and let mommy and daddy have a turn ;)

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Noooo way Hatter! Can you imagine? Splash Mountain over and over and over?? No stroller, going from ride to ride, watching Wishes without having to constantly do a head count in the dark and crowds to make sure nobody got separated?

We've already gone twice with the boys, they can sit out one year and let mommy and daddy have a turn ;)
Your not convincing me Britt.:( So as you relax in your room at night,it's sooooo quiet,then you glance over at hubby,that's when the tears start.Just remember to bring photos in small frames of the kids,and place them by your bedside table.

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

Ok, I give I give!!!! I think my husband and I are going to plan a mini trip (only 3 days), with NO KIDS ALLOWED!!!!!!!

We did an impromtu trip over labor day...no kids..it was quite nice..we are booked in the Boardwalk for Xmas 2013..but are looking hard at SEP 13th the Villans party at DHS...Im having a very difficult time finding a reason NOT to go to this event

Upvote 0

Britt

Original Poster
Your not convincing me Britt.:( So as you relax in your room at night,it's sooooo quiet,then you glance over at hubby,that's when the tears start.Just remember to bring photos in small frames of the kids,and place them by your bedside table.
You mean as I relax in my room after a full day at the park and a lovely evening with my husband and then SLEEEEP through the whole night?? And get up in the morning and do it all over again? Hahaha

You're killin me Hatter!! Haha

Upvote 0

draybook

Yeah, we weren't supposed to take a trip this year but my wife talked me into it. Some things happened to take most of my debt away, so that was very instrumental in the decision. So now, our plan is to go this October.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom