What's your favorite secret??

StupidJudy

We never leave until we find him. :D

P1070348.jpg
So jealous! This is definitely on my Disney bucket list :)

steviej

What's everbody favorite secret???

Here's mine.

There is a point in the Haunted Mansion, where you acctually fall out of a window, and DIE! This is when your 'Doom' Buggy turns backwards and goes down a hill! The ghosts don't interact with you before that, because you haven't died yet. Once your 'dead', they interact and see you, because you are the same as them!

has somebody taken the keys to the kingdom tour? ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
if you go up to the turkey leg stand on HS and gobble like aturkey you get a free turkey leg. they only give out 1 per hour. i have mentioned this on a forum before and people bashed it and mocked me, but my dad did it and it worked, i promise. no lie.
How do know if somebody hasn't already gotten that hours turkey leg?

Can you hang around and keep gobbling until the next hour's leg becomes available?:D

ppodangel

if you go up to the turkey leg stand on HS and gobble like aturkey you get a free turkey leg. they only give out 1 per hour. i have mentioned this on a forum before and people bashed it and mocked me, but my dad did it and it worked, i promise. no lie.

Lol I love that, won't be doing it, but love it all the same!

laxchik18

How do know if somebody hasn't already gotten that hours turkey leg?

Can you hang around and keep gobbling until the next hour's leg becomes available?:D
haha i guess soo, and even if its already been given out, its fun to try and you can try again later

stevehousse

steviej - Jul 29, 2012
I like the character meet n greet for chase members in innoventions

What is this you are referring to?

LSU_Tigger

steviej - Jul 29, 2012
I like the character meet n greet for chase members in innoventions

What is this you are referring to?

In Epcot, there is a character meet n greet in innoventions just for Disney Chase Card members. It is very nice because its just your family and no one else, but it only is open for a small time like 1:00 to 4:00 the times vary. You just go by and check, but it is a nice deal.

stevehousse

Do u have to make a reservation for this? Also does it matter wether its a debit or credit card? Or does it has to be a Disney chase credit card specific?

Afondz

on city hall right?

isn't it so they don't have to put them all at half mast or bother taking them all down etc because they aren't technically 'real' american flags?

here's one:
There are more than 20,000 different colors of paint used in Walt Disney World.
actually that website i quoted from has some pretty neat secrets.

here's another:
On the Keys to the Kingdom tour they mention that in WDW no trash can will ever be more than 30 steps away from you. It seems that Walt went to other parks when he was designing the park and counted how long a person would hold onto a piece of trash before dropping it on the ground. He came up with 30 steps.
I definitley know the site you're referencing! Such interesting information on there, I spent hours reading it all. I just need to go back asasp so I can see everything they were talking about!

pumpkin7

I've heard and seen photographic evidence that the Rainbow Tunnel is still up on the second floor of the Imagination Pavillion. Don't know where I saw the picture though but it was recent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom