What's your favorite secret??

iceman22

Original Poster
What's everbody favorite secret???

Here's mine.

There is a point in the Haunted Mansion, where you acctually fall out of a window, and DIE! This is when your 'Doom' Buggy turns backwards and goes down a hill! The ghosts don't interact with you before that, because you haven't died yet. Once your 'dead', they interact and see you, because you are the same as them!

Disney Shib

Here's mine.

There is a point in the Haunted Mansion, where you acctually fall out of a window, and DIE! This is when your 'Doom' Buggy turns backwards and goes down a hill! The ghosts don't interact with you before that, because you haven't died yet. Once your 'dead', they interact and see you, because you are the same as them!

I never noticed that and i've ridden HM a million times. Awesome!

SobchakSecurity

Here's mine.

I always thought that the ghosts came out because Leota summoned the ghosts out, after we've toured the house and the ghost host figured we weren't running away scared. That's why the ghosts are out partying in the dining room. Little Leota wouldn't ask us to make final arrangements and ghosts wouldn't follow us home if we were already dead.

Annielkd

Here's mine.

I'm not doubting you at all.. but, my question is... How do you know you fall out a window... what indicates that. I do know the doom buggie turns around... but, what tells you, that you fell out the window?

On a structural note, they have to turn it around because of the extreme decent, like they do in the spaceship earth.

I_heart_Tigger

I'm not doubting you at all.. but, my question is... How do you know you fall out a window... what indicates that. I do know the doom buggie turns around... but, what tells you, that you fell out the window?

On a structural note, they have to turn it around because of the extreme decent, like they do in the spaceship earth.

In the ride you are in the attic then end up in the graveyard - the storyline suggests you got there from a fall, backwards, out the attic window passing the roof of the mansion and the tops of the trees during your fall. I've always thought the bride either scares you or pushes you out the window since she is at the top and the last thing you see before your descent.

pumpkin7

There's only one real, accurate American Flag on Main Street.

on city hall right?

http://www.wdwinfo.com/best-kept-secrets_MK.htm said:
In Town Square, there are a few flag poles with Amercan Flags on them. The main flag pole is always taken down during rain storms and right before sundown, but the rest of the flags are not taken down and that is because they are not real American flags. They look like American flags, but they are all missing a star or a stripe that makes them not actual American flags.

isn't it so they don't have to put them all at half mast or bother taking them all down etc because they aren't technically 'real' american flags?

here's one:
There are more than 20,000 different colors of paint used in Walt Disney World.
actually that website i quoted from has some pretty neat secrets.

here's another:
On the Keys to the Kingdom tour they mention that in WDW no trash can will ever be more than 30 steps away from you. It seems that Walt went to other parks when he was designing the park and counted how long a person would hold onto a piece of trash before dropping it on the ground. He came up with 30 steps.

cba

One of mine's is that there is 1,000,000 lights during the Osbourne's Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, which runs during Christmas time in Hollywood Studios.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
One of mine's is that there is 1,000,000 lights during the Osbourne's Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, which runs during Christmas time in Hollywood Studios.
You are off by a good bit. The original display at the Osbourne house was around 3.5 million. The display at DHS has increased that number to around 5 million.

cba

You are off by a good bit. The original display at the Osbourne house was around 3.5 million. The display at DHS has increased that number to around 5 million.
I now officially hate the website that told be it was 1,000,000 lights. And when I read that, I thought that it seemed small. Thanks for telling me.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Another Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights secret is that they always hide a black cat in the Christmas decorations. I have yet to find one though :(
We never leave until we find him. :D

P1070348.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom