Longest Disney drought

draybook

Original Poster
I thought I'd post this as a fun little contest to see who has had the largest amount of time pass between Disney trips. This includes all Disney parks and we're only counting the time between trips, not first time trips. I know I don't have the longest but mine would be 16 years, from 1992(DL) until 2008(WDW).

What's yours?

ZakGrim

last time as a child was WDW (1994)...didn't go back until a single day at MK at the tail end of my honeymoon in February of this year (2012). So 18 years...

wiigirl

Never more than a year for me.

I once went 1 year 3 months.....too long for me.
75.gif

ochrehand

I thought my drought was too long -- 1999 (Just a kid celebrating Highschool graduation) -2012 (Jan Marathon week). But returning as an adult made me appreciate the 'Imagineering' side of things. Made sure to stop and look at all the details I wouldn't have seen as a kid.

Benjamin Linus

Last time I went was back in 2007... However, literally just booked for next year so very excited :D . This has been the longest gap between visits so far.

bethymouse

Great thread!:) In 2000 we just visited EPCOT w/o kids and did not stay on Property. Before that, it was a Band Trip in 1983 (freshman in high school). So my drought was 17 years!:( Then we didn't return until 2007 (whole family Christmas trip: boys were 3). We skipped 2008, but I don't remember why.:confused: Let's see... I was 4 in 1973, and didn't go again until EPCOT was built, so that was 9 years I guess.:(
Now we try to go every year!;)

Disneydreamer23

Well i went to Disney as a Child in 1992 then again in 2008 after my December trip in 2008 never more than 10 months this time will be the longest with 15 months going next November for thanksgiving and went in August :-( the count down begins

woody98

Family trip in 1988 not to return until 2003 with my family. Since i haven't missed a year and most years its 2 or 3 times a year. For my parents not til 2006 when i returned the favor and took them.

Dad 2 M & M

My drought would be from my '83 trip to '95. '95 was my first as a parent, and it has never been more than 2 years between since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom