Wreck it Ralph characters

Cmdr_Crimson

Cool! I take it will be Ralph & Fix-It Felix or by chance Vanellope von Schweetz for a third character? Can't wait to see the M&G Stage look all 8 bit Like..Awesome!

Cmdr_Crimson

If only there was a way to get Disney and Nintendo to work together.

Yeah..It's been done..
Disney Characters Cosplaying as Super Mario Characters...
super_mario_mickey_mouse.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Have never heard of this at all. Is it a kids' TV show or something?

Nope. It will be Disney's 52nd Animated Film. They had a booth display at The D23 Expo and it was pretty neat as it looks like as a post said above like the Classic Donkey Kong arcade Machine..
[youtube]ZdkormMs-Lc[/youtube]

jmick71

I am really excited for this film. Excited to see disney making another "Roger Rabbit" movie. this can be the "boy" franchise Disney is looking for.
consept art from the movie looks great!:D

JustInTime

Huh. So the movie is actually going to have real videogame characters in it as guest stars, like Mario and Sonic and Spyro?

I have been trying to research it. Considering it comes out this year, there is very little information on it. I do know that Bowser pops up in it among other villains.

Cmdr_Crimson

Huh. So the movie is actually going to have real videogame characters in it as guest stars, like Mario and Sonic and Spyro?

I would be under the impression that they would do a cameo like Bugs & Mickey did in Roger Rabbit.

I sure hope this goes successful..Makes me wonder what they can do for the Parks and for game geeks out there like me.

stitch2008

Wreck It is gonna be a really neat film. Not just cause of the cameos, but just the nature of the story. It doesn't take place in one set world. Theres 3 different worlds that look amazing. Plus I think the story is going to be strong as well. Can't wait to see a peak with Brave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom