And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

*hobbles in, eats the last slice of Christa's birthday cake, replaces it with one for Dot*

picture.php
Ooooo yum! Looks just like her!
We're good. Getting ready to go to the beach next weekend. Did the inflatable bed work well?

Yay for the beach!! It worked great! He did so well in it! Stayed in it the whole time...so we converted his crib when we got home yesterday. :rolleyes::hammer: Probably not the best time since it usually takes a couple of brutal nights to get him back to normal sleeping after a trip, but we didn't want to backstep.
Not going so great tonight, he's really fighting it & not staying in. :brick:

Yay for the beach!! It worked great! He did so well in it! Stayed in it the whole time...so we converted his crib when we got home yesterday. :rolleyes::hammer: Probably not the best time since it usually takes a couple of brutal nights to get him back to normal sleeping after a trip, but we didn't want to backstep.

Did you use crib sheets on it? Poor guy. I was worried because we moved Mia to the big girl bed and started potty training with in a couple days of each other. I was worried that it was to much at once, but she really loves her bed. I have found in her odd places sometimes, but most of the time she stays in the bed. The other day I could hear her through the ceiling but not really through the monitor. She started sobbing and crying for Mommy, so I went flying up the steps. She went in her closet, shut the door, and couldn't figure out how to get out. Silly girl!:lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster

Aww, such big steps! He's growing up so fast - all our magic babies are! Well, mine haven't been babies for a looong time....I was going through tubs in the basement and came across a red quilt I used the lay Abby on as a baby. *sniffle*

mpoppins76

Did you use crib sheets on it? Poor guy. I was worried because we moved Mia to the big girl bed and started potty training with in a couple days of each other. I was worried that it was to much at once, but she really loves her bed. I have found in her odd places sometimes, but most of the time she stays in the bed. The other day I could hear her through the ceiling but not really through the monitor. She started sobbing and crying for Mommy, so I went flying up the steps. She went in her closet, shut the door, and couldn't figure out how to get out. Silly girl!:lol:
Yup used crib sheets. They weren't tight but they worked.
Yeah I think he'll love it & do great once he gets over this post-trip hump. Biggest problem for us is that his door won't close tight so we need to just teach him to stay in his room :shrug:
:ROFLOL: silly is right!
Aww, such big steps! He's growing up so fast - all our magic babies are! Well, mine haven't been babies for a looong time....I was going through tubs in the basement and came across a red quilt I used the lay Abby on as a baby. *sniffle*

Awwww!

Yeah I think he'll love it & do great once he gets over this post-trip hump. Biggest problem for us is that his door won't close tight so we need to just teach him to stay in his room :shrug:
:ROFLOL: silly is right!

Awwww!

That would be very hard! We have one of those things that goes over the door handle to keep Mia in. I'm sure we would have a lot of escapes without that!

Hi Bunny!!

Sorry I'm a bit late. Had to finish sprinkler time with the girl :)

It was the perfect day to play in the sprinkler. Today was the kind of day that I wish we had bought a house with pool.

DisneyBunny

That would be very hard! We have one of those things that goes over the door handle to keep Mia in. I'm sure we would have a lot of escapes without that!

Hi Bunny!!

It was the perfect day to play in the sprinkler. Today was the kind of day that I wish we had bought a house with pool.

I hear ya. Then again I remind myself of all the maintinence and upkeep and $$$... and I'm happy with my sprinkler. And Anastasia had a blast going "swimming" in a bucket! :lol:

Nemo14

One thing that worked for my kids was an oven timer. We'd tell them that they could get out of bed when they heard the timer ding, then we'd make sure it was set for an hour or so.

I hear ya. Then again I remind myself of all the maintinence and upkeep and $$$... and I'm happy with my sprinkler. And Anastasia had a blast going "swimming" in a bucket! :lol:

Very true! We have an inflatable baby pool on the back porch, but I think it needs a good scrub next time we dump it. We've spent a little time at the public pool enjoying the spray ground and kids area, but I don't like going without DH because it's so hard to keep up with her

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom