PI Closed?

jt04

Original Poster
LP is reporting PI closed today then reopened. Anyone have details?

Hopefully they were moving in construction equipment. :)

MaterA113

I was there, (on the West Side) and they had the bridge closed, and I asked why, they didnt answer, and just shooed me away by saying, "You can get through by over here"...

Then i overheard a sheriff suggest to move teh roped off area to near Littl Miss Matched, and have a small area for guests to pass into the Movie Theater 'Courtyard' Area (by Planet Hollywood).

Along the sidewalk there were about 10 Orange County Sheriff Cars (More than normal), and they had Managers, Custoidal, Security, and Sheriffs blocking the entrances.

vonpluto

This just in:

A team from Mickey’s Secret Police, equipped with the highly classified and totally mesmerizing Bold New Vision Detector and Mirth Scanner, did survey the Pleasure Island area. Nothing was found, in fact the needle never moved and the machine was heard to yawn.
Nada, zip, until a elderly gent in a silors cap strolled up. He examined the machine, eyeballed the Team, and exclaimed quite joyfully, “FUN FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR FUN!!!”, and he was gone.
The machine suddenly went bezerk, emitting smoke and flame, the needle spinning wildly, until it wrapped itself completely around the shaft. In a last mournful gasp, the machine seemed to croak “ ah, Hoopla”.
Then it croaked, for real.

Further tales of the BNV Detector may be found at the yet to be constructed MSP HQ. Third floor men’s room, on the wall, in marker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom