New Disney Video Game?

IWant2GoNow

might just be me but isnt that the DLRP castle, Phantom Manor and IASW? could this be more than the original art work which only hinted at wdw?

Let's hope it encompasses ALL Disney parks in one game! Might be asking a bit too much, but I do see at least Disneyland and Disney World attractions in the concept art. Not to mention I can see some Bald Mountain ghosts swirling around Phantom Manor! YES! Chernabog RULES! :D

The concept art looks very promising, hopefully translates well to the actual game. Im invisioning a kingdom hearts type game but with more of a Disney Park flare.

Those 7 dwarves teacup arm monsters look pretty cool i must say!!!, and the rotted spaceship earth blew me away. So much possibility

PaisleyMF

This?

em2sea_transport.jpg

em11beach_attack.jpg

em4castle_side02.jpg

PaisleyMF

Just remember this are just artist renderings. I only wish the graphic were so like them! Now I can see the opening movie!

Just remember this are just artist renderings. I only wish the graphic were so like them! Now I can see the opening movie!

Im aware, I would actually want to buy that first drawing, its just amazing. Pretty sure that they wont be selling it for a while if at all.

WOW this has been a long time in the making the middle one is dated 2008, its probably more than a year old, what stage is this in, if its planned for fall 2010. And whats a timeframe for a trailer?

disneysroyal411

The Blob is definitely the bad guy! It's everywhere showing the symbols of it. Dripping goo, the reveal pretty much of him on the cover of the new Gameinformer, and in the last gameinformer it showed a picture of half of a Mickey head like bleading ink. YAY!:p

FigmentJedi

If this game is for the Wii, you can bet the graphics are not going to look anywhere near as good as this concept art.

Wii was able to pull off Mario Galaxy and stuff like No More Heroes and Madworld pretty well. Besides, summary makes it sounds like it'll have more of a painterly quality rather then over the top photorealism found on the PS3/360.

Friday's update might give us a look of ingame stuff, though we'll have to wait and see.

kcnole

Apparently Oswald is the ultimate bad guy, but he releases the blob to attempt to destroy all of the good Mickey cartoons. Mickey has to fight the blobs and Oswald to save the world of Mickey cartoons.

JrBernal83

This is Old news. Anyways, why cant people post threads in correct forums? Im sorry if i am upsetting a lot of people, but that is why there are multiple forums for us to post in. This has nothing to do with the parks besides different lands and attractions appearing in them. When I look at these forums I want to see WDWnews in the WDWnews sections, not TDL expansions, game announcements, links to movie trailers, get my drift?
I know im pushing a lot of buttons here but someone has to say it...

Victor

This has nothing to do with the parks besides different lands and attractions appearing in them.

So...it DOES have something to do with the parks...

When I look at these forums I want to see WDWnews in the WDWnews sections, not TDL expansions, game announcements, links to movie trailers, get my drift?

I'm sorry, did this post somehow prevent you from getting the other news you're interested in? If you don't like the thread subject, don't read it, no one is forcing you.

JrBernal83

I'm sorry, did this post somehow prevent you from getting the other news you're interested in? If you don't like the thread subject, don't read it, no one is forcing you.

My reasoning behind my post was asking for people to post in the correct forum. I am VERY interested in the game, I just dont know why it isnt in the video Game forum.

Yes, this is WDW related news, kind of... because of some of the Parks and attraction MIGHT appear in the game....I just dont know how this will affect what goes on at WDW????

rkelly42

My reasoning behind my post was asking for people to post in the correct forum. I am VERY interested in the game, I just dont know why it isnt in the video Game forum.

Yes, this is WDW related news, kind of... because of some of the Parks and attraction MIGHT appear in the game....I just dont know how this will affect what goes on at WDW????
Skip the post and move on very simple. You have already been here at least twice. If you are that ardent about not having it in this thread move on. There was nothing wrong with it being brought up here and seems like you are the only one with a problem.

Ashitaka

And just how many of us ever look in the video game forum? I've been here a few years and can't say I ever even realized there was one here much less ventured into it.

News of this game will be pretty sweet for even those of us aren't hardcore gamers. So why are you so set on the general population of this forum not hearing about this game?

If a moderator wants to move it, they will. You are not a moderator.

the-reason14

Looks weird and awkward to me. Not really seeing whats so "awesome" about it. But I guess time will tell. Doubt Id get it though, but Id have to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom