Mousebits

FootballFigment

Original Poster
I was looking for a good place to find Disney audio and some members on the boards suggested Mousbits. So I registered on their site and went to download a torrent but each time I try all I get is "You're not authorized to download. Sorry..." :brick: So I posted on Mousebits what happened but no one has answered me on there so I was hoping that maybe some of the wdwmagicers who use mousebits could help me out. If anyone knows why im getting this message or how I can make it work so I can get audio from the site please let me know. Thanks

lilclerk

Did you get the confirmation email to validate your account?
Yeah under your name on the mousebits forum it says "validating" Check your email for the confirmation and click the link in there. You should be set after that.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I was looking for a good place to find Disney audio and some members on the boards suggested Mousbits. So I registered on their site and went to download a torrent but each time I try all I get is "You're not authorized to download. Sorry..." :brick: So I posted on Mousebits what happened but no one has answered me on there so I was hoping that maybe some of the wdwmagicers who use mousebits could help me out. If anyone knows why im getting this message or how I can make it work so I can get audio from the site please let me know. Thanks
Your status on MouseBits shows as "validating", it may be that they have to accept/authorize your membership before you can download...

I don't know for sure, I'm not a member there...

EDIT: lilclerk beat me to it

FootballFigment

Original Poster
hey thanks guys I knew I could count on wdwmagicers to get me an answer quick lol

I cant wait to start downloading disney audio!!! WOOT

dolbyman

I just activated your account :wave:

(normaly all you have to do is click on the link in the confirmation email .. as already said)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom