EPCOT 25th Map, Time Guide, + Button?

Evo

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone had an extra EPCOT 25th Map, Time Guide, + Button they could possibly send me. If someone could that'd be awesome!

See Ya!

MotoDisney

Ebay - That's where I got my shirt! and my figment pin as well! I left the day before the event back home, aghhh so mad! I did fairly well on the price for both not outrageous by any means considering.

How different was the guidemap given out on that day from the one that's usually given out?

Well, the front has the SSE/Monorail track logo seen on the 25th shirt, along with the "The 21st century began Oct. 1, 1982" slogan.

When opened, where the shopping and dining info is usually, is the current guidemap of Epcot.

When you unfold it all the way, you see the guidemap from the grand opening in 1982, original pavillion logos, descriptions, and all.

-CBF

Foolish Mortal

I was wondering if anyone had an extra EPCOT 25th Map, Time Guide, + Button they could possibly send me. If someone could that'd be awesome!

See Ya!

I can help ya with the map and times guide. I've seen all 3 grouped together on ebay. I'll send 'em as long as you cover postage. PM me if interested.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom