Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

PotteryGal

Hello - can't stay too long...some major storms are heading our way. We're under a watch till 9 tonight.....sigh.
Joel's been having a rough couple of days. He's getting too tired, which leads to faster meltdowns. Problem is we don't get home from VBS till about 8:30, and his bedtime usually is at 8. And he had to be at extended school year stuff at 8 this morning. I hope he sleeps well tonight.

k.hunter30

Hello - can't stay too long...some major storms are heading our way. We're under a watch till 9 tonight.....sigh.
Joel's been having a rough couple of days. He's getting too tired, which leads to faster meltdowns. Problem is we don't get home from VBS till about 8:30, and his bedtime usually is at 8. And he had to be at extended school year stuff at 8 this morning. I hope he sleeps well tonight.
Hi Jenny. {{hugs}} I hope the days go smoother for you!
:kiss:

Disnut

Jenny Just remember the devil wants his way. Just simply say "Jesus, could you please get this one for me?"

:kiss:

Disnut

I guess I need to set some ice cream around in the different corners.

Choc. in one corner
Butter Rum is this corner
Choc chip in that corner.
and I guess Vanilla w sprinkles in the one over there.

That should be good.:slurp: :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

I guess I need to set some ice cream around in the different corners.

Choc. in one corner
Butter Rum is this corner
Choc chip in that corner.
and I guess Vanilla w sprinkles in the one over there.

That should be good.:slurp: :sohappy:
ooh...Susan's bribing with ice cream...pass the chocolate chip please!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom