how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

tikiman

8 more days!!! Anyone heading to Pleasure Island on the night of the 2nd? I am getting to the world a day before everyone and I was thinking of heading over.

Upvote 0

ucanfly

It's been over 4 years since my last trip... n there's only 26 more days until my next one :sohappy:!! ahh i'm gonna go youtube ride videos!!

Upvote 0

hokielutz

Getting ready.... getting excited....

was told today that paid time off (aka vacation) in my org was suspended until the current budget crisis is resolved (end of May)

How is one supposed to go on vacation in 11 days to Disney world when you are not allowed to take time off in May?

Upvote 0

calicommando

Getting ready.... getting excited....

was told today that paid time off (aka vacation) in my org was suspended until the current budget crisis is resolved (end of May)

How is one supposed to go on vacation in 11 days to Disney world when you are not allowed to take time off in May?

That's not good. Can you still take off?

Upvote 0

jcldtrek

18 days and counting, i can't wait, i really need this. Taking my mom with me as a mothers day present. Paid for her whole vacation. She's just as excited as I am.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom