Trip Report Giving It My All-LIVE!!🤞

Yes, I know I still haven’t finished my TR from January 2023. I’ve been back 4 times since & haven’t TR’ed on those. So, what is possessing me to attempt this?🤷‍♀️ Your guess is as good as mine. As I was leaving the house this morning I started thinking about it & decided to give it a shot. I figured we don’t take many pictures bc we repeat the same things quite often so this will be more of a brief summary of what we‘ll be doing over the next 5 days. And there probably won’t be much commentary from me until the end as I’m very old school & prefer to type on an actual keyboard at the computer, not my phone or iPad!!

Quick rundown bc again I hate typing on this:

E, J & myself
April 1-5
POR

Monday, April 1st

E was a bit concerned about airport crowds & parking so R drove us to the airport since he was off from work today.
IMG_2248.jpeg

I went to charge my iPad this morning & look what I found @Tuvalu & @Tony the Tigger!! Apparently I closed it in my iPad-I never did lose it!!😂
IMG_2249.jpeg

Typical Pittsburgh weather
IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

The precheck line was longer than the regular security line.
IMG_2253.jpeg

Took off only 5 minutes late!!
IMG_2256.jpeg

Our Mears shuttle just pulled onto property!! The fun is about to begin!!!

lindawdw

I love that you got to meet up with Tuvalu and Em at the pool!!! J is so adorable with his book report comment. 🤣 🤣 He looks like he got so much older from when we last saw you in December! The bus wait times can be soooo frustrating. I hope it's not that bad at WL next week when I arrive. Hope you're having a great day!

riverside

Original Poster
Come to find out that @Tuvalu & @TrolleyFollower91 were at the North Depot this morning at the same time we were & none of us realized it!! They were at one end & we were at the other. And we didn’t see each other, ALL THAT TIME!! Lucky for them though, they got on the bus that we didn’t!!

We barely made it in for the end of early entry & we headed right to TSMM. 35 minute wait. E kicked mine & J’s butts!!
IMG_2336.jpeg

A.S.S. was next on the docket.
IMG_2338.jpeg

Then J & I rode Slinky Dog while E went to rope drop Baseline!!
IMG_2339.jpeg

J & I went to a galaxy far away on the way to Baseline.
IMG_2343.jpeg

Some conversation was had.
IMG_2344.jpeg

We secured our favorite table & soon after our friends joined us!! I know you know most of us but let’s give a warm welcome to our newest friend @boardwalkbum2!!
IMG_3482.jpeg

IMG_3484.jpeg

We had such a fun afternoon together!! And when I say afternoon I should be saying morning & afternoon!!😮 My Riverside crew didn’t leave until 5:00. In all fairness though it was raining pretty good.

But don’t worry though, poor J didn’t sit there bored. He went off with some new friends that we made along with @boardwalkbum2 to ride Star Tours. The best part, J was the rebel spy!!

IMG_2357.jpeg

Lots of fun was had today!!

And here’s what HS looked like when we left. Wet, but better than the rain back home!!
IMG_2361.jpeg

Last edited:

pkkurz

Come to find out that @Tuvalu & @TrolleyFollower91 were at the North Depot this morning at the same time we were & none of us realized it!! They were at one end & we were at the other. And we didn’t see each other, ALL THAT TIME!! Lucky for them though, they got on the bus that we didn’t!!

We barely made it in for the end of early entry & we headed right to TSMM. 35 minute wait. E kicked mine & J’s butts!!
View attachment 776868

View attachment 776869

View attachment 776870

View attachment 776871

View attachment 776872

We secured our favorite table & soon after our friends joined us!! I know you know most of us but let’s give a warm welcome to our newest friend @boardwalkbum2!!
View attachment 776873

View attachment 776874

We had such a fun afternoon together!! And when I say afternoon I should me saying morning & afternoon!!😮 My Riverside crew didn’t leave until 5:00. In all fairness though it was raining pretty good.

But don’t worry though, poor J didn’t sit there bored. He went off with some new friends that we made along with @boardwalkbum2 to ride Star Tours. The best part, J was the rebel spy!!
View attachment 776875

View attachment 776876

And here’s what HS looked like when we left. Wet, but better than the rain back home!!
View attachment 776877
I looked for you all 3 times at Baseline YESTERDAY, wrong park! Going to Epcot tomorrow. 🤞

fractal

View attachment 776868

View attachment 776869

View attachment 776870

View attachment 776871

View attachment 776872

View attachment 776873

View attachment 776874

We had such a fun afternoon together!! And when I say afternoon I should me saying morning & afternoon!!😮 My Riverside crew didn’t leave until 5:00. In all fairness though it was raining pretty good.

View attachment 776875

View attachment 776876

View attachment 776877
This is pretty awesome!

riverside

Original Poster
Last night was so much fun!! YeHaw Bob was great as always & seeing his show with friends made it that much better!!

We jokingly ordered J a beer!! So Patrick got him one!! JK-he brought him apple juice but told him it was a beer!!
IMG_2363.jpeg

IMG_2364.jpeg

IMG_2365.jpeg

IMG_2366.jpeg

J participating in the show!!
IMG_2367.jpeg

Our buddy Patrick!! He may not be the chief flight attendant but he is the chief bartender!!
IMG_2370.jpeg

IMG_2377.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg

Always a great time!!

donaldtoo

Last night was so much fun!! YeHaw Bob was great as always & seeing his show with friends made it that much better!!

We jokingly ordered J a beer!! So Patrick got him one!! JK-he brought him apple juice but told him it was a beer!!
View attachment 777002

View attachment 777003

View attachment 777004

View attachment 777006

J participating in the show!!
View attachment 777007

Our buddy Patrick!! He may not be the chief flight attendant but he is the chief bartender!!
View attachment 777008

View attachment 777009

View attachment 777010
Always a great time!!

Awesome…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
Last October, my DWifey, our DS and myself were part of a group of 18 (Disney internet friends - one guy was there from New Zealand with his wife and daughter) that saw Yehaa Bob.
We had the 2 front tables and then some, and as well as his table visits, we also got a group pic with him at the end of his last set…!!! :)
It was indeed a funnnnn night…!!!!!!! :joyfull::happy:

riverside

Original Poster
Wow!! Yesterday was quite a busy day!! E & J headed off to The Boardwalk area via Epcot for a bit. I opted to stay at Riverside a bit longer. My foot was killing me (@littleroo😔) & I felt like resting awhile longer.

J got pizza at The Boardwalk.
IMG_3517.jpeg

I arrived at Epcot & headed towards WS to meet everyone.
I love Flower & Garden!!
IMG_2392.jpeg

We stopped in Canada to get some food.
IMG_2393.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

It was excellent!!

Horribly blurry picture but Remy was next!
And our friend @boardwalkbum2 joined us for the day!!
IMG_2395.jpeg

No trip to Disney is complete without a stop here!!
IMG_3521.jpeg

Two of the four were present!!
IMG_3527.jpeg

IMG_3532.jpeg

We met some new friends while at Rose & Crown. No pictures, yet but there are plenty to come!!

While in line for Soarin J pointed out how dirty the ceiling was. It was gross!!
IMG_2407.jpeg

IMG_3533.jpeg

riverside

Original Poster
I was super excited to have a friend join us for a few hours. She was supposed to be there earlier but unfortunately her plane was delayed. But, I’ll take what I can get!!
IMG_1967.jpeg

None other than the lovely Darstarr!!

Darstarr, J & I were headed to Guardians. E doesn’t ride it so she went off with our new friends. They were attempting to try to get in the lounge at Space 220 but it was full so they ended up at La Cava.

A pic of J & his riding partner with Groot.
IMG_2410.jpeg

Blurry pic of Dar & J at the end of the ride-which was awesome as always!!
BTW-“We Ran”
IMG_2411.jpeg

On our way to meet the rest of the crew J asked me if we could stop in Club Cool. Shh-don’t tell E!!🤣
IMG_2413.jpeg

La Cava was pretty crowded & the hostess kind of didn’t want to let us in at that point. But, the waitress they had was a sweetie & she told us to come in!!
The spicy margarita was excellent!!
IMG_2416.jpeg

Most of the crew were drinking Pepe’s special margarita. It’s pretty strong & no one knows what’s in it-except Pepe!!

Darstarr ordered(I can’t remember the exact name) some floral margarita that comes with quite the presentation. It was super cool!!
IMG_2417.jpeg

Finally, a picture with our new friends!!
IMG_2421.jpeg

We asked our waitress to take it & she said no-she wanted to be in it!! She was great!!

We were having so much fun that we were still there past our dinner reservation time. Our new friends were heading to Guardians & Darstarr had to head back to her resort to meet her sister. We, along with @boardwalkbum2(his fiancée was still working) decided to see if Tutto Italia would still honor our reservation!

But first, a few parting pictures
IMG_2424.jpeg

IMG_2428.jpeg

riverside

Original Poster
Tutto Italia seated us with no issues. At this point we were an hour later than our reservation time.
IMG_3535.jpeg

IMG_2435.jpeg

We started with a charcuterie board.
IMG_2438.jpeg

Dinner
IMG_2440.jpeg

IMG_2441.jpeg

IMG_2443.jpeg

Our friends fiancée was done working so we parted ways so he could meet her.
We headed back to Norway to meet up with the Guardians crew so we could ride Frozen together. I didn’t get any pictures though. While waiting for them J & I got some dessert.
Mine(not great-kind of stale)
IMG_2444.jpeg

J enjoyed his though!!
IMG_2445.jpeg

We met our friends & took a ride on Frozen. Then it was time for bed!!
IMG_2447.jpeg

riverside

Original Poster
We packed our belongings & did the walk of shame during daylight hours for all to see. How awful😔

IMG_2449.jpeg

We went to the safari first.
IMG_2451.jpeg

IMG_2452.jpeg

A mom & baby!! How cute!!
IMG_2453.jpeg

Our friends were waiting for us after we got off the ride.
We stopped for beers.
Safari Amber for me!! My AK usual!!
IMG_2454.jpeg

We went to EE via single rider.
IMG_2455.jpeg

We made a stop here.
IMG_2457.jpeg

IMG_3541.jpeg

FoP was our last attraction for the day. J was nervous bc it’s been quite a few years since he’s been on it. He ended up loving it!!
IMG_2458.jpeg

At this point we had to leave. We said goodbye to our friends. We’re excited though-we overlap by 1 day on our upcoming June trip so we have plans to meet up then!!

Side note-
How cool is this? Our friends & their families met on a Disney cruise a few years ago. Since then they go on a Disney cruise every year together!! They are leaving today for another one & their families were flying in yesterday. They’re going again in June so we’ll get to meet them all then!!

IMG_2460.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom