News New 'Forces of Nature' acrobatic show debuts at EPCOT

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Forces-of-Nature-by-AntiGravity_Full_55494.jpg

Forces-of-Nature-by-AntiGravity_Full_55488.jpg

Forces-of-Nature-by-AntiGravity_Full_55493.jpg

More photos at https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...2024-forces-of-nature-by-antigravity-show.htm

Disone

It's getting a lot of hate on Twitter. "This doesn't belong in Epcot! "

But it's a nice little piece of streetmosphere and hear me out. Remember when Epcot used to have circus days? Never went but from pics I always felt like that was cheapening Epcot's vibe. I feel this blends in much better to the current Epcot then the circus days did with the old Epcot. Same kind of thing but it's the right scale, a streetmosphere scale, and not something that's trying to be a spectacular / reason to draw you into the park.

Captain Barbossa

It's getting a lot of hate on Twitter. "This doesn't belong in Epcot! "

But it's a nice little piece of streetmosphere and hear me out. Remember when Epcot used to have circus days? Never went but from pics I always felt like that was cheapening Epcot's vibe. I feel this blends in much better to the current Epcot then the circus days did with the old Epcot. Same kind of thing but it's the right scale, a streetmosphere scale, and not something that's trying to be a spectacular / reason to draw you into the park.
Well said. I’m a fan of these kind of things. Muppet Mobile Lab, JAMMitors, Sergio, Winged Encounters, DiVine, Citizens of Hollywood, Dapper Dans etc. Usually go unappreciated, but they add to the atmosphere and are fun to watch. To be honest, I didn’t think we’d get any new, small live entertainment offerings such as this anytime soon. If anything, I was thinking chopping block for some, sadly. I’m sure this will be seasonal, but a nice addition nonetheless.

CJR

I love it! Hope it lasts! It'll be one of those great small things to discover on vacation. Look forward to seeing it!

pigglewiggle

Watching the whole video makes it seem more polished. That snippet yesterday with just the techno music was what was making my family have fun with it. Especially after we were trying to figure out what that fixture was for. No one was expecting this!

Not complaining before anyone gets worked up, but the Twitter video yesterday was happily absurd. 😄

Squishy

I think this is a great addition. Adds some interest to the area and makes use of the space well. For me it is a much better fit in the area than the Jaminators.
I give it 6 months, seems like the first thing on the cut list if a quarter slightly underperforms.. smh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom