News Disney World's Magic Kingdom is experiencing widescale attraction closures this morning due to a bear

Brian

Ok, but hear me out...

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 12.17.45.png

Could the two be related? 🤔

DisneyFanatic12

More than half the park closed though, including buildings for dining, merch etc.
Yes, it would suck from the guest side, but their fire capacity should remain at least half of what it would usually be (likely more like 70% capacity), and they wouldn’t likely be over half fire capacity at a random time in September before park hopping is even open.

celluloid

Yes, it would suck from the guest side, but their fire capacity should remain atleast half of what it would usually be, and they wouldn’t be over half fire capacity at a random time in September before park hopping is even open.

Right. My point is I hope this can end the crud argument sometimes people propose that Disney caps attendance with reservations for enjoyment of guest.

CaptainAmerica

Poor bear. I am sure its scared and its just trying to avoid people and eat. We keep building more and more stuff where it used to only be nature and then we blame the wildlife for inconveniencing us.

Encounters with black bears are on the rise because the black bear population is BOOMING. It's not a case of development squeezing bears into smaller areas that then bleed into human-populated communities. It's a case of agricultural land (i.e. farms) being abandoned all up and down the East Coast of the United States and returned to their natural, forested states. More forests and fewer farms means more bears.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom