News Bob Iger talks about attendance declines, ticket pricing, the feud with Ron DeSantis, and his huge optimism for Disney Parks and Resorts

hopemax

"Discussing pricing at the parks, Iger says that pricing is not an issue since he addressed it on his return late last year."

Did I miss something?
He got rid of the parking fees at the WDW hotels. Must have been a huge bale of straw on a camel for guests. 🤷‍♀️

I caught that tidbit too. He and we have different opinions on “fixed the pricing” issue. I guess he thinks he can sell future price increases better than the other Bob. Since he expects turbocharged growth.

John park hopper

Only in Iger's mind is pricing not an issue when your are making this kind of money:

"He earned a total compensation of $45.9 million in 2021, up from the $21 million he earned in 2020. His base salary was $3 million, and he earned a cash bonus of $22.9 million."

For the average family IMO pricing is an issue and correlates to declining attendance. Bob thanks for throwing us a bone --removing resort parking fees.

SamusAranX

ben carson t GIF

"nothing to see here. Pricing is fine. The parks are dead only because of heat."

drew81

I was having a conversation with a friend while at Columbia Harbor House about benefits and pricing. While discussing this, a mom sitting at another table turns to me and says: “it sucks”. She was referencing all of the deleted benefits. They were staying at Grand Fla.

Company leadership needs to realize they have major issues with how guests view these cuts. Bob needs to get his head out of the sand.

drizgirl

He got rid of the parking fees at the WDW hotels. Must have been a huge bale of straw on a camel for guests. 🤷‍♀️

I caught that tidbit too. He and we have different opinions on “fixed the pricing” issue. I guess he thinks he can sell future price increases better than the other Bob. Since he expects turbocharged growth.
I was afraid that’s what he was referencing. Talk about tone deaf.

ToTBellHop

I was having a conversation with a friend while at Columbia Harbor House about benefits and pricing. While discussing this, a mom sitting at another table turns to me and says: “it sucks”. She was referencing all of the deleted benefits. They were staying at Grand Fla.

Company leadership needs to realize they have major issues with how guests view these cuts. Bob needs to get his head out of the sand.
Yeah, but to be fair she hadn’t heard the good news about buses direct from Art of Animation to Typhoon Lagoon this summer :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom