Trip Report The Story Comes ALIVE! *COMPLETED*

Hello again, my friends.

For nearly a decade it has been such a joy for me to write about 50 (yes, 50!) different trips that I have taken to WDW - including one that was virtual. ;)

The reason? You, the reader.

I don’t do trip reports for my own documentation. I have journals for that. I write because I love interacting with y’all. Your encouragement, humor, curiosity and even snark (*ahem* @amjt660) assure me that I am not alone in my crazy affection for Disney parks. A big thanks to each of you!

I am very fortunate to be a frequent visitor to WDW (despite what @Mr Ferret 88 believes, I do not live there!) and am entering a season of monthly visits. Trip reporting is time consuming (as those of you who’ve written can attest) but I’m not ready to completely give it up - yet.

What I’d like to do is keep this as an ongoing TR for the rest of 2023. It will be highlights and moments, with live posting as the goal. My story coming alive, so to speak.

First up is spring break with my favorite girl.

AA48F088-9593-431D-9863-5A1CC9431BEF.jpeg

Followed closely by a getaway with my favorite guy.

22534EF9-828F-43F6-A922-359B962CEC72.jpeg

There will be Magician meets. New experiences. And (as always) the unexpected.

I hope you’ll join the fun!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Aww, that's a shame.
The Muppets Laughing GIF
Not a fan of Primeval Hurl ?
Yeah, me neither.

In your last trip report, you mentioned you are not a DHS fan. And now, no love for AK?!? Is it just all Epcot and MK for you?!?
🤣🤣🤣
That was Woody. I like DHS a lot. I just hate its capacity issue and attractions that aren’t maintained.

I also hate that Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play it! closed, but that’s a story for another time.

And I still haven’t gotten over the loss of the Osborne Lights. You think HEA makes me emotional? Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights is HEA x 1,000.

IMG_2283.jpeg
IMG_2290.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg
IMG_2287.jpeg
IMG_2285.jpeg
IMG_2286.jpeg
IMG_2284.jpeg
IMG_0007.jpeg
IMG_0005.jpeg

93boomer

Premium Member
Not a fan of Primeval Hurl ?
Yeah, me neither.

That was Woody. I like DHS a lot. I just hate its capacity issue and attractions that aren’t maintained.

I also hate that Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play it! closed, but that’s a story for another time.

And I still haven’t gotten over the loss of the Osborne Lights. You think HEA makes me emotional? Osborne Spectacle of dancing lights is HEA x 1,000.

View attachment 708641View attachment 708642View attachment 708643View attachment 708644View attachment 708645View attachment 708646View attachment 708647View attachment 708648View attachment 708649
I miss it so much!:arghh::cry:

AKemily

@AKemily and @Zipadeelady
Sorry Michael Caine GIF
I suppose I have to be grateful you went at all! 😄
4BEA9B17-2FDB-42DD-8888-42D241CAD9E7.gif

I like DHS a lot. I just hate its capacity issue and attractions that aren’t maintained.
I’m with you here! Obviously there have been great additions in recent years but DHS could still use a lot of love. I only saw the Osborne Lights once (in their final year) and they were amazing! A big loss to the Park 😔

lindawdw

I'm finally all caught up and love your live TR updates!!! So fun that you were able to meet up with Riverside and her family again. Your meals look delicious and I can't get over how much you accomplished in MK without doing that darn Genie+!!! The $35 price tag for Genie+ is a sin IMHO and I only hope that more guests decide not to do it so Disney thinks twice about their thievery! Have fun on GOTG today!
Leaving Bye Bye GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom