KTTW card

The Mighty Tim

Hi all

On my last trip, as well as having a MagicBand and the app (and my entry pass in Google Wallet), I also got a physical KTTW card as a backup.

As I still have this card, will I be able to reuse it if/when I go next time (obviously reset/recharged with new information) or would I have to get a new one?

Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Hi all

On my last trip, as well as having a MagicBand and the app (and my entry pass in Google Wallet), I also got a physical KTTW card as a backup.

As I still have this card, will I be able to reuse it if/when I go next time (obviously reset/recharged with new information) or would I have to get a new one?

Thanks!
Have a look on MDE under Magic Bands. If the KTTW card shows as active then you can use it. I still have two listed from 10 years ago which show as active, though I haven’t tried to use them since.

Upvote 0

The Mighty Tim

Original Poster
Have a look on MDE under Magic Bands. If the KTTW card shows as active then you can use it. I still have two listed from 10 years ago which show as active, though I haven’t tried to use them since.
Ah yes of course. It never occurred to me to look on the app!! :)

I can see it on there, so presumably next time I'll be good to go.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
KTTW?
Key to the World?
What is it, how do I get it
Price?
It’s the old style, pre Magic Band, credit card sized plastic card, which does everything a magic band does - except the on-ride photos for a handful of rides (many you can still tap and get your photo).

You get it at the front desk of your resort, if staying onsite. Or at Guest Services at any park or Disney Springs. Costs you nothing above the king’s ransom you paid for your park tickets.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom