Formula 1 2023

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
I have a hotel room booked for Austin. Pass on Vegas. Don’t believe the hype. 😂

Getting in and out is a bit like waiting in line at WDW but well worth it. Fingers crossed for event schedules to work out next year. I don’t want o think about Texas playing at home, MLS playing, and F1 all colliding on the same weekend!

Timmay

Original Poster
Congrats to George!
Max, Max, Max…I wonder what this reasons are??
Still upset about Monte Carlo. Should have been put to bed when he won the championship.

Always enjoyable to watch the Brazilian stewards make their decisions (said with the highest amount of sarcasm possible).

senor_jorge

He isn't the first to Ignore team orders and I doubt he will be the last.

I know:cool: His “always, all about me“ attitude just rubs me the wrong way sometimes. He’s not the first driver to behave that way, and certainly won’t be the last.

The day may come, when Checo just doesn’t feel like making his car quite as wide as Max would like for him to.

senor_jorge

I think he deserves one more year, somewhere. I really see this year as his rookie year if we can be honest about the Haas car last year. It was like driving a formula 2 car amongst formula 1 cars.

I read that Toto wants him as their reserve driver if they don’t sign Ricciardo. I like that option for next year better than a seat at Williams. I think he could learn more at Mercedes to take to his next team, that will help him. Williams is too similar to Haas in terms of results in comparison to Mercedes.

Timmay

Original Poster
I know:cool: His “always, all about me“ attitude just rubs me the wrong way sometimes. He’s not the first driver to behave that way, and certainly won’t be the last.

The day may come, when Checo just doesn’t feel like making his car quite as wide as Max would like for him to.
I think Verstappen was completely childish with his actions. He owes Perez quite a bit, and he would have lost nothing by being a team player. And I know Verstappen doesn’t have control over his family members, but the Tweet from his mom isn’t going to help things.

Now…having said that, I hate the whole “team order” thing. Drivers need to figure that crap out on their own, during the race. Ban team orders and let’s just move on from there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom