News Park specific pricing will join date based pricing for single day Disney World park tickets

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

rct247

Magic Kingdom
$124 - $189
~32 Attractions (About 24 Rides)
~$4 ($5) - $6 ($8) per Attraction (Ride)

Disney's Hollywood Studios
$124 - $179
~18 Attractions (Only 9 Rides)
~$7 ($14) - $10 ($20) per Attraction (Ride)

And that's just 2 parks and also not taking into account that a number of these Attractions or Rides are decades old...AND also not including Genie+.

I get it and we keep saying it over and over, but it's just disappointing that pricing out families, value is diminished, quality isn't there anymore, demand is willing to pay, parks are still crowded, and it's a business doing what businesses do to make more money.

I do feel like we are starting to get to that breaking point. I just hate what that could mean though, because how do you come back from it.

Andrew25

Parks were PACKED yesterday my family even said holy shoot it’s crowded and we go often. Demand is there and they do not need a new annual passes apparently

Yup - every time I visit the parks I'm absolutely shocked by the crowds. Reservations are not doing anything to benefit the guest experience.

Once the event season is over in late January, I'm interested in seeing how crowds play out. Hollywood Studios and Epcot are benefiting from MK party nights, while MK is absolutely abysmal on non-party nights.

DAK right now is pretty manageable after 3/4PM on most days now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom