Fantasmic Reopening Watch

pdude81

I'd still say "good" but the insiders have gone silent around here.
I can understand having some issues with one or another part of the show, but I am curious if they are still rehearsing the rest and can have a quicker turnaround once the problem is solved. Essentially is there any chance this hits by the time MVMCP starts, or do they need several weeks of full rehearsals to open?

At this point I'll just have to hope they are running the holiday version of Cosmic Rewind by then.

fgmnt

I can understand having some issues with one or another part of the show, but I am curious if they are still rehearsing the rest and can have a quicker turnaround once the problem is solved. Essentially is there any chance this hits by the time MVMCP starts, or do they need several weeks of full rehearsals to open?

At this point I'll just have to hope they are running the holiday version of Cosmic Rewind by then.
gotta imagine they are just looking for 10-20 consecutive attempts without something breaking? if the whole crew is hired, they know they are losing a lot of popcorn and pretzel money by delaying any longer than they think they have to.

ceecee101

Very happy but also concerned it’s Monday because I have to get a tooth pulled and will be out of it most of the day. Naturally. NEED to get my reservations!

jrhwdw

Very happy but also concerned it’s Monday because I have to get a tooth pulled and will be out of it most of the day. Naturally. NEED to get my reservations!
Would be nice if it was First Thing Monday Morning, maybe before your Appt? That said, I know how you feel and good luck with your Tooth!

ceecee101

Would be nice if it was First Thing Monday Morning, maybe before your Appt? That said, I know how you feel and good luck with your Tooth!
I am on the West Coast! My appointment is at 8 but have lots to do before then (especially eat some solid food since it will be a few days), but maybe if I am up around 5 it will have been announced? I desperately need November 20, our last night on a special trip and we haven’t been in 13 years!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom