Hi!

Elijah Abrams

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My name is Elijah Abrams, and I am new here to this forum! I love going to Disneyland in California, where my favorite rides there are Radiator Springs Racers, Rise of the Resistance, and Splash Mountain (which I hate to see get changed). I also went to Walt Disney World in Florida back in the summer of 2013, and I went to Universal Orlando in summer 2012 and in summer 2019! I also love Disney's films (both live-action & animated. Examples include George of the Jungle, Inspector Gadget, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Aladdin, The Lion King, Hercules, Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch, The Emperor's New Groove, and Atlantis: The Lost Empire) and their most recent animated TV shows like The Owl House and Big City Greens.

Texasfan1

My name is Elijah Abrams, and I am new here to this forum! I love going to Disneyland in California, where my favorite rides there are Radiator Springs Racers, Rise of the Resistance, and Splash Mountain (which I hate to see get changed). I also went to Walt Disney World in Florida back in the summer of 2013, and I went to Universal Orlando in summer 2012 and in summer 2019! I also love Disney's films (both live-action & animated. Examples include George of the Jungle, Inspector Gadget, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Aladdin, The Lion King, Hercules, Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch, The Emperor's New Groove, and Atlantis: The Lost Empire) and their most recent animated TV shows like The Owl House and Big City Greens.
Hi! Just came back from California. Really loved Disneyland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom