Candlelight Processional 2022?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
List just updated again. We're going to have an Avenger in WDW!!

1664246909065.png

DisneyDreamer08

I did my first candle light processional last year I was pretty meh about it
We did it once years ago and I wasn’t I really impressed either. We did the dining package thinking we’d get a great seat. After waiting in a super long line, all the was left was the front row (super loud and too close to see some things) or directly behind a tree 🤦🏻‍♀️ The show itself was fine but the teenagers making up the chorus were really painful to watch. Some weren’t singing at all, some were standing with their arms crossed. I was under the impression it was a professional Disney production so I was a little disappointed.

Comped

Highly reliable source that you trust? 😉
Usually very much reliable source, at least for me. That source and I were both genuinely surprised that NPH agreed to appear because we were under the impression he'd told Disney he wasn't going to appear. I'm going to have to try and dig into why he changed his mind... Very happy he's appearing myself, as I've never seen him narrate but I've heard he's probably the best out of anyone who still does it. He's also got the most dates of anyone this year - no doubt due to his popularity.
DPB updated the list. This date is now narrated by ABC's Shark Tank's John Daymond.
I'd have preferred Mark Cuban, or Kevin O'Leary if they wanted to promote Shark Tank. Kevin especially could do very well... He's got the presence for it.
Wow, 3 L&O actors. Wonder if the production company offered the gig as a Christmas present.
Raul started on Broadway, and I think is far more well known for his work on shows like Tick... Tick... Boom! than his TV stuff. Man is a theatre legend. Dude can sign Sondheim and Jon Larson's work like nobody else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom