Why Genie+ / Lightning Lane "Stacking" Method?

MickeyLuv'r

Also, a recent Genie+ upgrade shows you right in the app when you're eligible to book your next Lightning Lane. You don't need to keep track anymore.
Sometimes.

We could only see a specific time some of the time. Other times we still got just a vague, "Not eligible."

Also, even when parkgoers do know the next time, they still have to actually book a pass. For us, the easiest way to remember was to set an alarm.

MickeyLuv'r

1. Your old FP+ method is how they envisaged G+ working, according to some. And many people have good experiences doing that.

2. However the reality is that there are some rides which “sell out” of G+ passes early on. Even booking at 7am or thereabouts will get you a return time of 4pm or later. For those rides then clearly if you want to ride it using G+ you need to try for it early.

Also if you are park hopping there are good reasons for stacking G+ passes for your second park. Disney just recently made that a little more cumbersome, but the strategy still works.

I believe you can now see when you are eligible to book your next G+, so all you need do is set a reminder for 5-10 minutes before that.
Here's our experience (I am trying to piggyback on your comments, not replying to you specifically.)
1. OP's strategy sorta worked.
2. Two you need to book quickly are Slinky and Jungle Cruise. Otherwise, the rides that sell out quickly are the boarding groups for GoG (the ILL's last a while) and the ILL for Rise. (I think.)
3. With G+ it sorta makes sense to hop, but mostly only to MK or a park that will be open late. By mid-day, it is VERY slim pickings at Hollywood Studios, even on a slow day.

On busy days G+ gets overwhelmed, and doesn't work very well. One of the BIGGEST deceptions of G+ is that the time see is not the time you get when the system is busy. This is super important. You THINK you are booking a return time of 10am, but then when you get to the confirm screen, the time could be anything 10am, 1pm, 3pm, or sold out. From 7am to about 7:20am- no return times are visible on the first screen at all.

Even on slower days, G+ still gets overwhelmed at 7am. The G+ booking you make at 7am is a total _______. The actual return time could be anything, and you can't see what the actual time is until after you book it.

If your first pass is for a high demand attraction, then odds are high you'll have to stack your first pass for a time that is more than 2 hours after park opening.

You can cancel a pass, the options are terrible. If you cancel a stacked pass, there's no recourse. It is just gone. If you cancel and rebook your most recently booked G+ pass, then the 2 hour clock resets, but sometimes that is still your best option.

G+ stacking works pretty well if you are going to MK, and simply plan to arrive at MK after rope drop. SO LONG AS you actually DO get to MK. Stacking G+ is a bit like gambling. You are placing a bet that you will actually get to the park in that time frame. If the the transportation and weather stars align, you will get to use your passes and going from G+ pass to G+ pass is quick.

Pass return times can now overlap. One day, it was pretty funny because we actually had a HS pass for 6:40pm and an Epcot pass for 6:35pm.

The other thing we did this trip that worked really well was - more or less - to sacrifice a headliner in MK and HS. If you simply skip Rise and 7DMT, your day goes more smoothly. For HS, we only had to focus on getting Slinky. If you get Slinky, esp an early Slinky, your day goes well. If not, your day is somewhat crappy.

IT REALLY PAYS TO USE the Atomic clock APP! to know when it is 7am. Prior trip, we missed out on Slinky, even though our phones said it was exactly 7am. With the Atomic App, we got a very low BG number for GoG. I think we got 6 one day and like 8 the next time we tried.

Some G+ do sell out fairly early. Also important to know are the drop times. So once the park opens, I mostly focused on getting what-can-we-ride-now passes. It is a little the reverse of how we booked FP.

In the FP days, I aimed to get headliners. If you do that now, you'll only be able to book a pass every 2 hours. (Stacking). If you instead aim to book back-to-back passes, then you will be able to go from G+ to G+, at least in MK.

Weather is also factor. Lightning = many rides shut down. One night we hopped TO MK. Many rides were down, but we were able to book G+ back to back - BECAUSE we had not booked any of the attractions earlier in the day. If it looks like storms, then hopping to MK in the evening works very well. Little Mermaid had a 45minute standby wait, but not for us. If a ride is down, and you have a G+ pass, you get an anytime G+ pass.

WDW attractions are not running as reliably as they once did. No matter how well you stack G+, if EE is down all day, then you aren't riding it.

In the FP days, I didn't think hopping was worthwhile. When booking G+, MK is by far the best park. Though I say that with a small caveat, because for much of the rest of the year, MK closes at 6 or 7pm.

With some caveats hopping now is a good way to make the most use of G+. You can only book each attraction once, so the longer you stay in your AM park, the fewer attractions you are eligible to book. Hopping to HS or Epcot with the idea of stacking passes, isn't all that great of an option, because there's not much left to book mid-day or later, and AK closes early, unless it is a really slow day. It all depends though on park hours, how late you want to stay, and weather.

It was just my rough impression, but it seemed to us that G+ and crowd levels are very independent variables. On some days, the park was crowded, but G+ passes were easy to book. On another day, the MK standby lines were much shorter, but G+ had less availability. Maybe it was the number of people booking G+, or maybe WDW manipulated the quantity of G+ passes, not sure.

When booking a mid-morning pass, it paid to refresh and take a little time. We often saw a return times jump around. We'd get 1pm, 1pm, 1:05pm, 1:10pm, then suddenly 10:30am!

There were some crazy days where we had alarms set for when we could sue our passes, plus alarms set for booking our next pass, and it was a little messy. For each alarm, it helped to 'name' what each alarm meant. (ride Slinky, book G+)

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
The one you need to book quickly are Slinky and Jungle Cruise. Otherwise, the rides that sell out quickly are the boarding groups for GoG (the ILL's last a while) and the ILL for Rise.
Presumably, Tron will have a domino effect where the Tron BGs will sell out quickly, Mine Train will slide to Genie+ and become the most-demanded, and this should ease the pressure on Jungle Cruise.

With G+ it sorta makes sense to hop, but only to a park that will be open late.
I'd probably go so far as to say with Genie+, it makes the most sense to hope to MK specifically.

MickeyLuv'r

This isn't my list, but what I saw posted earlier in this thread:

DROP TIMES:

Magic Kingdom
Attractions:
Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Times: 10:47 AM, 1:17 PM, 3:47 PM

EPCOT
Attractions:
Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, Test Track, Frozen Ever After
Times: 12:47 PM, 2:47 PM, 4:47 PM, 6:47 PM

Hollywood Studios
Attractions:
Toy Story Mania, Slinky Dog Dash, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Times: 10:47 AM, 1:17 PM, 3:47 PM

Animal Kingdom
Attractions:
Kali River Rapids, Expedition Everest
Times: 10:17 AM, 12:47 PM, 3:17 PM

Sometimes I was able to make use of these, other times I wasn't. If you are in AK, and your G+ booking window happens to open at 11am, it doesn't make sense to wait until 12:47 to book your next pass.

Trying to remember all of this gets a bit crazy.

MickeyLuv'r

However you need to wait until the return times are after 2pm. So if hopping to DHS, you could probably book Slinky at 7am and get a 3pm return time. But if you wanted to book ToT, you might need to wait until after park opening until the return time is late enough. So it still works but it requires more attention to return times.
If your reserved park is AK, and you pick a pass for MK/Epcot/Hs, then you will automatically ONLY be offered a 2pm or later return time.

If you plan to hop at 2pm all is good.

IF however, it is August/September and you plan to take a break until 4pm, then YES you do have to wait until return times are later.

IF you plan to arrive in your second park at 4pm, AND you are willing to gamble- you just have to arrive before your time window expires. If you actually arrive at Dumbo by 4pm, then you can use a G+ pass with a 3pm-4pm time window.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Here's our experience (I am trying to piggyback on your comments, not replying to you specifically.)
1. OP's strategy sorta worked.
2. Two you need to book quickly are Slinky and Jungle Cruise. Otherwise, the rides that sell out quickly are the boarding groups for GoG (the ILL's last a while) and the ILL for Rise. (I think.)
3. With G+ it sorta makes sense to hop, but mostly only to MK or a park that will be open late. By mid-day, it is VERY slim pickings at Hollywood Studios, even on a slow day.

On busy days G+ gets overwhelmed, and doesn't work very well. One of the BIGGEST deceptions of G+ is that the time see is not the time you get when the system is busy. This is super important. You THINK you are booking a return time of 10am, but then when you get to the confirm screen, the time could be anything 10am, 1pm, 3pm, or sold out. From 7am to about 7:20am- no return times are visible on the first screen at all.

Even on slower days, G+ still gets overwhelmed at 7am. The G+ booking you make at 7am is a total _______. The actual return time could be anything, and you can't see what the actual time is until after you book it.

If your first pass is for a high demand attraction, then odds are high you'll have to stack your first pass for a time that is more than 2 hours after park opening.

You can cancel a pass, the options are terrible. If you cancel a stacked pass, there's no recourse. It is just gone. If you cancel and rebook your most recently booked G+ pass, then the 2 hour clock resets, but sometimes that is still your best option.

G+ stacking works pretty well if you are going to MK, and simply plan to arrive at MK after rope drop. SO LONG AS you actually DO get to MK. Stacking G+ is a bit like gambling. You are placing a bet that you will actually get to the park in that time frame. If the the transportation and weather stars align, you will get to use your passes and going from G+ pass to G+ pass is quick.

Pass return times can now overlap. One day, it was pretty funny because we actually had a HS pass for 6:40pm and an Epcot pass for 6:35pm.

The other thing we did this trip that worked really well was - more or less - to sacrifice a headliner in MK and HS. If you simply skip Rise and 7DMT, your day goes more smoothly. For HS, we only had to focus on getting Slinky. If you get Slinky, esp an early Slinky, your day goes well. If not, your day is somewhat crappy.

IT REALLY PAYS TO USE the Atomic clock APP! to know when it is 7am. Prior trip, we missed out on Slinky, even though our phones said it was exactly 7am. With the Atomic App, we got a very low BG number for GoG. I think we got 6 one day and like 8 the next time we tried.

Some G+ do sell out fairly early. Also important to know are the drop times. So once the park opens, I mostly focused on getting what-can-we-ride-now passes. It is a little the reverse of how we booked FP.

In the FP days, I aimed to get headliners. If you do that now, you'll only be able to book a pass every 2 hours. (Stacking). If you instead aim to book back-to-back passes, then you will be able to go from G+ to G+, at least in MK.

Weather is also factor. Lightning = many rides shut down. One night we hopped TO MK. Many rides were down, but we were able to book G+ back to back - BECAUSE we had not booked any of the attractions earlier in the day. If it looks like storms, then hopping to MK in the evening works very well. Little Mermaid had a 45minute standby wait, but not for us. If a ride is down, and you have a G+ pass, you get an anytime G+ pass.

WDW attractions are not running as reliably as they once did. No matter how well you stack G+, if EE is down all day, then you aren't riding it.

In the FP days, I didn't think hopping was worthwhile. When booking G+, MK is by far the best park. Though I say that with a small caveat, because for much of the rest of the year, MK closes at 6 or 7pm.

With some caveats hopping now is a good way to make the most use of G+. You can only book each attraction once, so the longer you stay in your AM park, the fewer attractions you are eligible to book. Hopping to HS or Epcot with the idea of stacking passes, isn't all that great of an option, because there's not much left to book mid-day or later, and AK closes early, unless it is a really slow day. It all depends though on park hours, how late you want to stay, and weather.

It was just my rough impression, but it seemed to us that G+ and crowd levels are very independent variables. On some days, the park was crowded, but G+ passes were easy to book. On another day, the MK standby lines were much shorter, but G+ had less availability. Maybe it was the number of people booking G+, or maybe WDW manipulated the quantity of G+ passes, not sure.

When booking a mid-morning pass, it paid to refresh and take a little time. We often saw a return times jump around. We'd get 1pm, 1pm, 1:05pm, 1:10pm, then suddenly 10:30am!

There were some crazy days where we had alarms set for when we could sue our passes, plus alarms set for booking our next pass, and it was a little messy. For each alarm, it helped to 'name' what each alarm meant. (ride Slinky, book G+)
Thanks so much! Great tips. Very helpful as I’m trying to plan our 5 days with the middle 3 using G+.

MickeyLuv'r

I'm still not sure I understand any of it. My plan having begrudgingly bought the genie+ is to book popular rides as soon as I can and only where they fit into our already scheduled meal (1 sit down per park) and shows we want to see. If we're able to ride 2 popular rides per park and avoid an hour plus line for each its a huge win for us. (3 kids)...anything beyond that is gravy. Off property guests, so I think we start behind the eight all in terms of initial booking time or something.
In short, with G+, the fewer dining plans the better.

Either that, or try to book them on the late side. With G+ and current pricing, we mostly dropped the idea of ADR's.

There was one day where I found last minute availability. Funny thing is, I looked at walk-up availability, and MDE said nothing was available. THEN I searched for an ADR, but set the time to NOW, and we got a table!

In practice though, we checked in about 2minutes after I made the ADR, but still had to wait another 10 past our ADR to be seated. Even though we were ready to order when we were finally seated, the meal- no desserts or appetizers- still took about 75-80minutes. That is a painful time drain!

On the other hand, Cityworks is REALLY fast for to go orders! For Cityworks, if you join Bottleworks Dining and order that way, they immediately give you a coupon. I think it was for $10 off our second order. They send other coupons, and we enjoyed the burgers we got. That was one way to get around ADR's for food. We have ordered from them a few times now.

(We've also taken to eating some meals off-property.)

nickys

Premium Member
If your reserved park is AK, and you pick a pass for MK/Epcot/Hs, then you will automatically ONLY be offered a 2pm or later return time.

If you plan to hop at 2pm all is good.

IF however, it is August/September and you plan to take a break until 4pm, then YES you do have to wait until return times are later.

IF you plan to arrive in your second park at 4pm, AND you are willing to gamble- you just have to arrive before your time window expires. If you actually arrive at Dumbo by 4pm, then you can use a G+ pass with a 3pm-4pm time window.
Not any more. You must have missed the change a couple of weeks ago.

This no longer happens for park hopping. You now have to wait until the return times reach 2pm. Otherwise you won’t be able to use it.

MickeyLuv'r

Thanks so much! Great tips. Very helpful as I’m trying to plan our 5 days with the middle 3 using G+.
When are you going?

Maybe G+ has improved, but it seems to me G+ on a busy day is vastly different from G+ on a slower day.

Over like thanksgiving or Christmas, G+ will be somewhat dreadful. But the alternative is to wait in line for everything, so even less good.

On a slower day, you probably don't need G+, but it worked very well.

We did not bother getting G+ for Epcot. For Epcot, we got a GoG BG, and one day we bought an ILL for Rat.

Initially, I wasn't going to get G+ for AK, but then we decided to hop that day. EE was down almost all day, but we got REALLY lucky. It was only open for 20-30minutes total, but we managed to ride it. It was crazy because at 10am it was down. At 10:20am, I saw it was open, so we rushed over and the line already looked long. It was backed up across the bridge, and we almost walked away. A moment later they closed the standby. There was only about 15 people in line behind us. We were on the last train to ride, and that was a little eerie. With no G+, the wait was only 20minutes.

I think many folks skip G+ in AK. We did pretty well there. Around noon, I started stacking MK attractions, but that was the night it stormed in MK. Most of our G+ passes changed to anytime passes. We rode Space Mtn, then it was a really nasty storm. Scary loud/close lightning! I was able to book a now Buzz G+ (45 standby in the rain), then storm was REALLY bad, so we opted to do CoP. From there we went to Fantasyland and went from G+ to G+, but much of the park was down. Having gotten to AK for 7:30am, we didn't make it all the way to park close, but we still had 2 or 3 passes we never used. I really wish WDW would carry them over to the next day when there's a storm like that! In one sense, we got quite a few G+, but on the other, much of the park was down most of the evening, so our G+ options were very limited.

OH, one more thing that really matters is to know which rides open for EE. If you can't do Early Entry, but do arrive for park opening, then for your first standby, you'll want to choose a ride that opens at park opening, not one that was open for Early Entry.

MickeyLuv'r

Not any more. You must have missed the change a couple of weeks ago.

This no longer happens for park hopping. You now have to wait until the return times reach 2pm. Otherwise you won’t be able to use it.
Really? I was just at WDW a few weeks ago and it was still 2pm.

That's a crazy change!

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
When are you going?

Maybe G+ has improved, but it seems to me G+ on a busy day is vastly different from G+ on a slower day.

Over like thanksgiving or Christmas, G+ will be somewhat dreadful. But the alternative is to wait in line for everything, so even less good.

On a slower day, you probably don't need G+, but it worked very well.

We did not bother getting G+ for Epcot. For Epcot, we got a GoG BG, and one day we bought an ILL for Rat.

Initially, I wasn't going to get G+ for AK, but then we decided to hop that day. EE was down almost all day, but we got REALLY lucky. It was only open for 20-30minutes total, but we managed to ride it. It was crazy because at 10am it was down. At 10:20am, I saw it was open, so we rushed over and the line already looked long. It was backed up across the bridge, and we almost walked away. A moment later they closed the standby. There was only about 15 people in line behind us. We were on the last train to ride, and that was a little eerie. With no G+, the wait was only 20minutes.

I think many folks skip G+ in AK. We did pretty well there. Around noon, I started stacking MK attractions, but that was the night it stormed in MK. Most of our G+ passes changed to anytime passes. We rode Space Mtn, then it was a really nasty storm. Scary loud/close lightning! I was able to book a now Buzz G+ (45 standby in the rain), then storm was REALLY bad, so we opted to do CoP. From there we went to Fantasyland and went from G+ to G+, but much of the park was down. Having gotten to AK for 7:30am, we didn't make it all the way to park close, but we still had 2 or 3 passes we never used. I really wish WDW would carry them over to the next day when there's a storm like that! In one sense, we got quite a few G+, but on the other, much of the park was down most of the evening, so our G+ options were very limited.

OH, one more thing that really matters is to know which rides open for EE. If you can't do Early Entry, but do arrive for park opening, then for your first standby, you'll want to choose a ride that opens at park opening, not one that was open for Early Entry.
Good points. I’m trying to keep in mind which rides open when, and juggle that with our G+ option. I saved your posts to go over with DH tonight. Trip is 7 weeks out so it’s a good time to reassess.

Great luck you had with Everest. I’m not always feeling brave enough to ride and the last time I had a chance it was down all day. Determined to go this trip!

We plan on doing EarlyEntry most mornings. And staying out late, burning the candle at both ends.
Probably break approx 11am-3pm the first 4 days. I’m expecting medium crowds.

Our schedule is something like this:

Fly in Saturday Early evening, fly out early Fri morning.
5 day hoppers, G+ probably 3 middle days, split stay BWV and BLT, rental car.

Sun Oct 30- Ropedrop AK, midday break/checkin BWV, MNSSHP
Mon Oct 31- Ropedrop HS, midday break, hop to EP and EP EEH (DH 50th Birthday :D)
Tues Nov 1- Ropedrop EP, midday break/checkin BLT, hop to HS
Wed Nov 2- Ropedrop MK, midday break, back to MK and MK EEH
Thurs Nov 3 - Checkout BLT by 11am, Wildcard - no plans, have hopper.

We drew this plan up immediately after booking months ago. Every time I look at it I wanna switch stuff around, lol.

Last edited:

MickeyLuv'r

Click on this post from the Genie+ thread:
I believe you.

Just, we hopped, and stacked afternoon/evening G+ as I said. When I picked our earliest pass in the evening park, we always got a pass that was later than 2pm.

Since it was August, most days we didn't want to be in any park at 2pm. So if I saw (at noon) that I could get Space Mtn or Peter Pan for 3:30pm, that was super with us. I was also surprised to see how late Jungle Cruise and some other attractions were available some days.

At any time of day, the time we are initially appear to be offered, and the time shown on the confirmation page often differ. It is most often true at 7am, but I have seen time jumps well into the afternoon.

There were no days where we immediately started trying to get 2pm passes at 7am though, so I can't say I gave this much of a test. I wasn't looking for it.

I think it was only 1 day, where around noon I booked a 1pm pass that turned into a 2+pm pass.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Just, we hopped, and stacked afternoon/evening G+ as I said. When I picked our earliest pass in the evening park, we always got a pass that was later than 2pm.
That was totally our plan too. Now they changed it, I’m thinking to do a pick as we go strategy (over stacking the hop park).

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Has anyone got any first hand experience with the recent change of not being able to get a return time until after 2pm on a park hop stacking strategy?

Maybe the parks haven’t been busy enough since the change, but on face value it looks like this change will reduce the amount of rides can you realistically book on a stacking park hop strategy.
I was just there and altho i wasnt trying to stack rides there were not many options to book rides at my park hop park until later on in the day bc they were pretty much all available at a close time

nickys

Premium Member
I believe you.

Since it was August, most days we didn't want to be in any park at 2pm. So if I saw (at noon) that I could get Space Mtn or Peter Pan for 3:30pm, that was super with us. I was also surprised to see how late Jungle Cruise and some other attractions were available some days.

At any time of day, the time we are initially appear to be offered, and the time shown on the confirmation page often differ. It is most often true at 7am, but I have seen time jumps well into the afternoon.

There were no days where we immediately started trying to get 2pm passes at 7am though, so I can't say I gave this much of a test. I wasn't looking for it.

I think it was only 1 day, where around noon I booked a 1pm pass that turned into a 2+pm pass.
When was your trip?

This change was unannounced, no warning, it just happened.

It should help people staying in a park all day who will have a better chance of picking up return times for the mid afternoon (2pm onwards) when they’re booking their 3rd or subsequent one. Previously those times would be snapped up by park hoppers booking at 7am.

But conversely it means more people booking for mornings.because those planning to hop may have to wait until 10am or 11am before the return times push far enough out. So they might as well grab one or two early ones first.

MickeyLuv'r

Good points. I’m trying to keep in mind which rides open when, and juggle that with our G+ option. I saved your posts to go over with DH tonight. Trip is 7 weeks out so it’s a good time to reassess.

Great luck you had with Everest. I’m not always feeling brave enough to ride and the last time I had a chance it was down all day. Determined to go this trip!

We plan on doing EarlyEntry most mornings. And staying out late, burning the candle at both ends.
Probably break approx 11am-3pm the first 4 days. I’m expecting medium crowds.

Our schedule is something like this:

Fly in Saturday Early evening, fly out early Fri morning.
5 day hoppers, G+ probably 3 middle days, split stay BWV and BLT, rental car.

Sun Oct 30- Ropedrop AK, midday break/checkin BWV, MNSSHP
Mon Oct 31- Ropedrop HS, midday break, hop to EP and EP EEH (DH 50th Birthday :D)
Tues Nov 1- Ropedrop EP, midday break/checkin BLT, hop to HS
Wed Nov 2- Ropedrop MK, midday break, back to MK and MK EEH
Thurs Nov 3 - Checkout BLT by 11am, Wildcard - no plans, have hopper.

We drew this plan up immediately after booking months ago. Every time I look at it I wanna switch stuff around, lol.
Those look good to me. We also usually aim to hit mornings and PM peripheral hours.

The extra PM hours are great in general, so long as you feel up to staying out that late. Also know at the start of the EEH hours the wait times are inflated. They end to drop off quickly, except a few attractions. We ran into some snafus, so our breaks were shorter than we planned, and that nearly = us being too tired for the EEH. On our 2nd EEH, Epcot had storms, TT was down, and we had missed dinner. At 9pm, there's almost no food in Epcot. We got on GoG very quickly, so that was great, but we didn't end up staying very late.

We think GoG is the best ride WDW has opened in a long time! If you are considering EE, then I think you'll really enjoy GoG. If at all possible ride it twice, and the queue is well done. It helps tell the story. On the ride itself, it...well, just try to relax and get into the groove of the music. It is a lot to take in all at once, but that's also what makes it so much fun. To me, it marks the next generation of attractions, even more than Rise. (I know some here would disagree. )

MickeyLuv'r

When was your trip?

This change was unannounced, no warning, it just happened.

It should help people staying in a park all day who will have a better chance of picking up return times for the mid afternoon (2pm onwards) when they’re booking their 3rd or subsequent one. Previously those times would be snapped up by park hoppers booking at 7am.

But conversely it means more people booking for mornings.because those planning to hop may have to wait until 10am or 11am before the return times push far enough out. So they might as well grab one or two early ones first.
About two weeks ago.

To the best of my recollection, there was no day where I couldn't book in the second park, but I wasn't looking for a change.

The change sorta makes sense to me though the more I think about it. It is a bit surprising, but I also figured G+ would morph over time as FP- and both FP+ did.

(If it was in place, that might explain why we saw more late day availability than we expected.)

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Those look good to me. We also usually aim to hit mornings and PM peripheral hours.

The extra PM hours are great in general, so long as you feel up to staying out that late. Also know at the start of the EEH hours the wait times are inflated. They end to drop off quickly, except a few attractions. We ran into some snafus, so our breaks were shorter than we planned, and that nearly = us being too tired for the EEH. On our 2nd EEH, Epcot had storms, TT was down, and we had missed dinner. At 9pm, there's almost no food in Epcot. We got on GoG very quickly, so that was great, but we didn't end up staying very late.

We think GoG is the best ride WDW has opened in a long time! If you are considering EE, then I think you'll really enjoy GoG. If at all possible ride it twice, and the queue is well done. It helps tell the story. On the ride itself, it...well, just try to relax and get into the groove of the music. It is a lot to take in all at once, but that's also what makes it so much fun. To me, it marks the next generation of attractions, even more than Rise. (I know some here would disagree. )
I’m really excited for GotG. There’s alot of new stuff for us this trip and that is #1! Hopefully the VQ is still in place, and we can manage getting 2 rides. If not we have a few other options without needing ILL or 2hr+ lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom