All-day-dining

Jon81uk

Original Poster
So I’ve just booked a spur of the moment trip to Florida to do Universal and the Seaworld parks.
The UK tickets for Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica at the moment include one visit to each park and all day dining!
I know the all day dining is now one visit to a counter service restaurant every 90minutes, but does anyone know how that works with drinks? How easy is it to get lunch and then just get another soda? It does seem like you can’t get ice cream but is Icee ever available on all day dining?

We probably wouldn’t have a second meal in the park unless staying late, but just getting one meal included in the park tickets makes it worthwhile, but if anyone has any other tips for using all day dining please let me know.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
So I’ve just booked a spur of the moment trip to Florida to do Universal and the Seaworld parks.
The UK tickets for Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica at the moment include one visit to each park and all day dining!
I know the all day dining is now one visit to a counter service restaurant every 90minutes, but does anyone know how that works with drinks? How easy is it to get lunch and then just get another soda? It does seem like you can’t get ice cream but is Icee ever available on all day dining?

We probably wouldn’t have a second meal in the park unless staying late, but just getting one meal included in the park tickets makes it worthwhile, but if anyone has any other tips for using all day dining please let me know.
You should be able to walk up to any location that has soda, including bars, and redeem your drinks. The one time they offered ADD to passholders this is what I did because a lot of times the lines in food locations was too long for "just a drink." I know Flamecraft Bar is particularly accommodating for guests in this situation.

Jon81uk

Original Poster
You should be able to walk up to any location that has soda, including bars, and redeem your drinks. The one time they offered ADD to passholders this is what I did because a lot of times the lines in food locations was too long for "just a drink." I know Flamecraft Bar is particularly accommodating for guests in this situation.

Thanks that’s pretty much exactly what I wanted to know.
As the dining I basically free with the UK tickets at the moment I’m not too bothered about getting multiple meals but it’s good to know it’s easy to get multiple sodas.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Thanks that’s pretty much exactly what I wanted to know.
As the dining I basically free with the UK tickets at the moment I’m not too bothered about getting multiple meals but it’s good to know it’s easy to get multiple sodas.
Honestly, the food portions SWO gives you is so large, I can't imagine anyone who could actually eat every 90 minutes. Lol!

aladdin2007

is sharks underwater grill open? Im guessing it is but just wondered if anyone has recently been. 'Their website says not all locations will be open so wanted to be sure if possible beforehand.

Animaniac93-98

is sharks underwater grill open? Im guessing it is but just wondered if anyone has recently been. 'Their website says not all locations will be open so wanted to be sure if possible beforehand.

I checked on the website, it says it's open, but they only accept day of, in park reservations at this time starting from 11:00am

Animaniac93-98

This is probably a dumb question, but does All Day Dine work during Howl-O-Scream too?

I don't see any dining add ons listed for that event specifically, or even what restaurants are open.

EDIT: the answer is no. Some of the food locations open during the event include Altitude Burger and Waterway Grill

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom