Waiting for Galactic Starcruiser dates for Jan 2023

rat face

Original Poster
So my family and another couple are waiting for 2023 dates to open up. We thought when Disney opened up dates in early June for the other resorts they would open dates for the Starcruiser but as of today no joy. I've call the booking line for GS and the cast member has no info on when Disney will open up dates. So far we have bookend our stay with three nights at Universal Studios and a week at WDW. I'm going on the same pattern that has been in place since day one. it's a waiting game.

boymomof2414

So my family and another couple are waiting for 2023 dates to open up. We thought when Disney opened up dates in early June for the other resorts they would open dates for the Starcruiser but as of today no joy. I've call the booking line for GS and the cast member has no info on when Disney will open up dates. So far we have bookend our stay with three nights at Universal Studios and a week at WDW. I'm going on the same pattern that has been in place since day one. it's a waiting game.
It sucks that they have not opened the 2023 dates yet!! And that know one knows when. We have booked our vacation already just waiting on the dates to see if we are doing a friday-sunday or saturday-monday in June!! Hope they open 2023 dates soon!! Need a Captains Suite!!

trekkie518

It sucks. I've been waiting for months. Had the rest booked.... We are going in January. Castmembers told us they'd be released any day months ago. I'm done waiting... We booked a cruise on the Disney Wish. I'm stock of stressing other it and making backup plans. Now I can plan my whole vacation. And i get to see the new shop. Win win..

TP2000

It's Thanksgiving now, and January is wide open! 🤔

NowBoarding!.jpg

trekkie518

If we could have booked when everything else opened we would have nowhere on it. Are starting over it... And researching other options. We went with a 3 day cruise on the Wish instead. Was cheaper, was able to book it, didn't have to keep staying on whether they were even going to open booking or not and got to plan out the rest of our trip in the parks. Made more sense to us. Something i really wanted to do, but after calls and emails, and nobody could give me a time frame for when/if seats would be coming i went a different route. So Wish her we come.

rat face

Original Poster
I booked the Starcruiser the day they opened up. My family is going the second week of January. The whole trip is booked and we are all getting excited. I don't even like Star War and I'm pretty excited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom