News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

DonaldDoleWhip

Amateur question, but if staying at the Swan Reserve, would that unlock 7am access to purchase LL access?

Reason I ask is I tried to book June ADRs at 60+ days out with this booking linked, and it never once unlocked the 60+ reservation window. Thought it would, but was always capped to 60 days.

Really hoping for LL it's different.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Amateur question, but if staying at the Swan Reserve, would that unlock 7am access to purchase LL access?

Reason I ask is I tried to book June ADRs at 60+ days out with this booking linked, and it never once unlocked the 60+ reservation window. Thought it would, but was always capped to 60 days.

Yes, the Swan Reserve is included in the group of resorts that have access to the 7am Individual Lightning Lane selection.

lewisc

Make sure you link your Reserve reservation on MDE

tommyhawkins

See here -

We timed 4 trains today from load to dispatch (in seconds) - 47.4, 39.2, 44.5, 48.2.
What do you mean by "load to dispatch"? they have 1 min and 12 secs from train pulling in, to load and dispatch it and still be meeting the throughput.

I would be interested on date if in anybody that is able to observe the time gap between dispatches (just it leaving) on BOTH stations,
Dispatches that are 36 sec or Less = 2000+/hour

Also if you want any more insight on the preshow times and LL distribution I have info on that here:

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 2 Stats (5/28):
7am: 3.403 secs
1pm: 3.518 secs

BG 139 is the last BG called for the day. This is 91 less than yesterday.

The average pace was 2-3mins per BG until around 10:40am, when things slowed down. The pace was then 5-6mins/BG. It wasn't until around 7:20pm when the original 2-3mins/BG was restored, which continued until last calling at 8pm.

There were three notable 15+ min stoppages today (unsure if these are ride downtimes):
9:18 - 9:38am
10:58 - 11:18am
1:24 - 1:41pm

That does it for Day 2 of GotG: CR!

Last edited:

KevinPage

2D959A7F-C603-4ACB-AC97-A697CFC36815.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom