News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

xcrunxc

I received the "Your Order is Being Processed" e-mail about 5.5 hours ago now, and still no second confirmation e-mail nor tickets showing up in MDE.

Has anyone "stuck" at processing actually gotten a confirmation e-mail yet? I am hoping I don't have to call and sit on hold forever...

RememberWhen

I received the "Your Order is Being Processed" e-mail about 5.5 hours ago now, and still no second confirmation e-mail nor tickets showing up in MDE.

Has anyone "stuck" at processing actually gotten a confirmation e-mail yet? I am hoping I don't have to call and sit on hold forever...
Not yet.

msha88

Mine took nearly 6 hours but eventually came in

Mireille

Premium Member

I ordered mine about 5-1/2 hours ago and still haven't gotten the confirmation yet. But they charged my credit card, so I'm sure... it'll be ok... right?

G00fyDad

Done! October 18th!!!

MNSSHP.jpg

bppurcell

I just waited on hold for 45 minutes asking about the processing situation. The rep told me that everything is fine and that I should receive my conformation email soon. Apparently the system was "overloaded" this morning so they are trying to get caught up. I still haven't received my official email(ordered tickets at 545am EST). They assured me I have tickets, just taking some time to process. Hope this helps!

Spraragen88

People on Reddit are saying they have started to get their emails, after 4-5 hours of processing. There is a theory that besides the system being overloaded, it is taking longer for some who previously bought regular tickets for the same day as the tickets to the Halloween party.

I order the tickets at 5:10am (EST) time and am not going to worry until I get a Denied email (which others on Reddit have received too...)

It's a much better launch than usual though. No sitting in front of the computer in a virtual queue for 2 hours like in 2019.

Mireille

Premium Member
I ordered mine about 5-1/2 hours ago and still haven't gotten the confirmation yet. But they charged my credit card, so I'm sure... it'll be ok... right?
6-1/2 hours, just got my confirmation, so... yeah, looks like they're just taking some time to process. Can't wait for October 4th!

Gillyanne

Officially have tickets for 16 August (my friend was able to get mine too :) ). Friend's family however is like so many others with the "pending" thing hoping to get their confirmation. Mine got a confirmation right away (and ticket's show on the account), but she did her's at 5:40 something, and mine at 10 something.

pdude81

How likely is it the first date will sell out before it opens to non resort guests?
This is hard to predict because we don't know what the capacities are. In 2019 the first date didn't sell out until the day of, so I'd hope you have a week.

Stupido

So now that I officially have my tickets for October 18th, my really important question! How strictly do they enforce the costume guidelines? In them, they say that if you want to wear a cape, it can be no longer than your waist. I was going to make an epic Wanda Scarlet Witch cape, so naturally I wanted it billowing in the wind. I looked up photos from previous parties, and saw people with capes and cloaks of all lengths. I just don’t want to put in all the effort of hand sewing a cape just for me not to be able to wear it. 🫠🫠

Last edited:

Spraragen88

So now that I officially have my tickets for October 18th, my really important question! How strictly do they enforce the costume guidelines? In them, they say that if you want to wear a cape, it can be no longer than your waist. I was going to do make an epic Wanda Scarlet Witch cape, so naturally I wanted it billowing in the wind. I looked up photos from previous parties, and saw people with capes and cloaks of all lengths. I just don’t want to put in all the effort of hand sewing a cape just for me not to be able to wear it. 🫠🫠
They aren't so strict with lengths walking around, some rides might ask you to take the cape off if it is too long. They are more strict with face coverings (can't cover your face with paint or a mask) and 'weapons'...

Mireille

Premium Member
So now that I officially have my tickets for October 18th, my really important question! How strictly do they enforce the costume guidelines? In them, they say that if you want to wear a cape, it can be no longer than your waist. I was going to do make an epic Wanda Scarlet Witch cape, so naturally I wanted it billowing in the wind. I looked up photos from previous parties, and saw people with capes and cloaks of all lengths. I just don’t want to put in all the effort of hand sewing a cape just for me not to be able to wear it. 🫠🫠
Maybe put some snaps on it, so you can snap the bottom up to shorten it just in case?

RememberWhen

I got my “order pending” email at 5:55am. Confirmation came through at 3:45pm. I would be very annoyed if it had failed. But we had no problems other than the delay.

Edit to add: Of course, they aren’t showing up in MDE, so…

pdude81

I got my “order pending” email at 5:55am. Confirmation came through at 3:45pm. I would be very annoyed if it had failed. But we had no problems other than the delay.

Edit to add: Of course, they aren’t showing up in MDE, so…
Came with a confirmation number though, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom