Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
So....upgrading to Gold or Platinum when your window opens?
Neither, I thought about renewing but each time I clicked on the join button it just sends me to the main page for RunDisney. Not worth the hundreds of dollars to me for what we get anyway.

Great, the browsers I pulled up on my desktop 10 min ago both have over an hour, the circle on my phone that’s been up since 9:45 just stopped spinning at 12:30 and doesn’t do any different with a refresh 🤬

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
i've been spinning since 941a

This seriously needs to become a Tshirt logo...

Screenshot_20220419-123415.png

LAKid53

Premium Member
Neither, I thought about renewing but each time I clicked on the join button it just sends me to the main page for RunDisney. Not worth the hundreds of dollars to me for what we get anyway.

Great, the browsers I pulled up on my desktop 10 min ago both have over an hour, the circle on my phone that’s been up since 9:45 just stopped spinning at 12:30 and doesn’t do any different with a refresh 🤬

You'll get an email when the window opens for your level.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I think we've proven enough times now - just on here - that it does NO GOOD - to be into the registration queue prior to it opening at 10am.
With the IT troubles, it appears that anyone in before 12:30 was randomly assigned regardless of what time they entered the queue (for me browser #3 from about 12:25 is now 18 min, #1 from pre-10AM is now 23 min, and browser #2 from about 12:25 is now 34 min). I tried another just to see shortly after the 12:30 drop and that browser (#4) is still "more than an hour." So, it matters to get in before the release, just doesn't matter how long before.

Figment82

That was absolutely the worst the registration experience ever. 3.5 hours later, and I finally got in. I had several browsers open, tried different variations of when I joined the queue prior to the site crashing, and they were all over the place with wait times. I waited about 20 minutes once they finally opened the waiting room. I could’ve run the actual half in less time! 😅

LAKid53

Premium Member
With the IT troubles, it appears that anyone in before 12:30 was randomly assigned regardless of what time they entered the queue (for me browser #3 from about 12:25 is now 18 min, #1 from pre-10AM is now 23 min, and browser #2 from about 12:25 is now 34 min). I tried another just to see shortly after the 12:30 drop and that browser (#4) is still "more than an hour." So, it matters to get in before the release, just doesn't matter how long before.

Y'all got in before me. I'm down to 12 minutes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom