Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind SPOILER Thread

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
There’s a lot of material to work with pre-show. And dare I say - post show. I’d love to see a post show aspect to this - rather than just being dumped into the gift shop.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
There’s a lot of material to work with pre-show. And dare I say - post show. I’d love to see a post show aspect to this - rather than just being dumped into the gift shop.
We don’t really know much about the actual ride either. In terms of content other then music (which is great and we may not have the entire tracklist).

RSoxNo1

So, no Drax? Many speculated that, I contradicted it because he previously appeared in Great Movie Ride… curious?

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I cant comprehend how its that slow but gets over that first hill. guess ill have to ride and see
When I ran under that during the runDisney race I also don’t know how it makes it up that steep hill. I am assuming it’s that part of the building that connects Universe of Energy’s old building to Guardian’s gravity building.

This is all if it is that slow in terms of launch (which will feel fast during the attraction).

Disneyfanatic55

I cant comprehend how its that slow but gets over that first hill. guess ill have to ride and see
Exactly! The show buildings height is around 130 feet, so the maximum height for the rollercoaster would be possibly 100 feet. How could you go 40 mph and clear that? Ill switch my prediction to 50 mph.

totchos

There isn't a lot of actual content after the launch beyond lighting and projections.
We’re getting a lot of conflicting reports. An article by blogmickey is saying that there’s a lift hill at the start, a backwards launch, and an upwards launch near the end of the ride. There’s also three large physical sets on the ride after the backwards launch.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We’re getting a lot of conflicting reports. An article by blogmickey is saying that there’s a lift hill at the start, a backwards launch, and an upwards launch near the end of the ride. There’s also three large physical sets on the ride after the backwards launch.
Yeah that is about right, but the sets are nothing really elaborate is what I was getting at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom