Local Green coming to Disney Springs

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

275041824_4842850272503368_4701391941326611134_n.jpg

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

I love that an entirely vegan menu deserved no response from anyone here lol

I appreciate them providing something different but the menu just isn’t for me. It’s not really over it being vegan, either. Put in a place where I can build my own salads and I’m there.

Happy for the vegans though!

It‘s March, now. Where’s my Salt & Straw?!

Bocabear

It's a food truck... Would be nice to have a small restaurant with tables that served vegan food...not that I am vegan or anything...but being a food truck I will probably never try it.

I love that an entirely vegan menu deserved no response from anyone here lol

I appreciate them providing something different but the menu just isn’t for me. It’s not really over it being vegan, either. Put in a place where I can build my own salads and I’m there.

Happy for the vegans though!

It‘s March, now. Where’s my Salt & Straw?!
It isn't entirely vegan. They have Salmon on the menu, but definitely a good number of vegan options.

I have to laugh at them calling the food "healthy". The majority of the offerings seem to be high-calorie and processed.

ToTBellHop

I'm a second-degree Vegan. I only eat things that eat vegetables. So, this will be a hard-skip. That's also why you're not getting comments...
Oh, I don’t care about the lack of comments. The restaurant owner should care!

There‘s a similar place just off Rockefeller Center. We traveled at Christmas and, as expected, every restaurant in the area was packed—except this “healthy” place. We pop in, see chairs available, and are so excited. Then we see the menu—“burgers” and other crap just like this. So we walked out. Apparently others did the same.

Now, that new strawberry salad at Pecos Bill’s for the 50th? Super excited for that!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Oh, I don’t care about the lack of comments. The restaurant owner should care!

There‘s a similar place just off Rockefeller Center. We traveled at Christmas and, as expected, every restaurant in the area was packed—except this “healthy” place. We pop in, see chairs available, and are so excited. Then we see the menu—“burgers” and other crap just like this. So we walked out. Apparently others did the same.

Now, that new strawberry salad at Pecos Bill’s for the 50th? Super excited for that!

You should try the Chick-Fil-a strawberry salad with Chicken!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Way to post a 2 year old article that is no longer true at all.

ToTBellHop

I didn’t realize I had to support companies that “used to” donate to anti-LGBTQ organizations. It’s not as though they had a change of heart. They made a business decision. I choose to give my money to companies with a more substantial history of being on the right side of history. I can find chicken salads elsewhere. Not sure why I need to explain or support my opinion though.

Stupido

They're still shadow donating to Anti-LGBTQ organizations.

As for Local Green, I'm a veggie boi so this is super exciting to me! Always happy to see more vegetarian and vegan options pop up in the world.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I didn’t realize I had to support companies that “used to” donate to anti-LGBTQ organizations. It’s not as though they had a change of heart. They made a business decision. I choose to give my money to companies with a more substantial history of being on the right side of history. I can find chicken salads elsewhere. Not sure why I need to explain or support my opinion though.
You don’t. But the information you posted was not true.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member

As for Local Green, I'm a veggie boi so this is super exciting to me! Always happy to see more vegetarian and vegan options pop up in the world.
Sorry, but the article clearly states that the Chick-Fil-A company does not. Only the CEO, which sucks anyway.

I am NOT for Chick-Fil-A at all. We never eat there either. But if you are going to post something, it should be accurate.

We also applaud bringing more variety to DS.

TikibirdLand

Spin it as you like. I am proud of their stand on the support of traditional, biblical, family values. I have NEVER seen them treat others differently based on their sexual orientation or even the way someone dressed. All should be treated respectfully. You don't have to celebrate someone's lifestyle to serve them. Indeed, we're all taught to treat others as we would want to be treated. I think we all can agree with that without being called "hateful".

UncleFastpass

Don’t know if there’s another thread about this,but I was wondering if there was more than one entrance available for Springs now? Last time I was there,there was only one entrance because they were screening for Covid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom