News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I'm thinking its an easy way to cash in on the individual Lightening Lane. For people who don't want to wait very long, they will purchase the ILL pass instead. Before with the virtual queue, they were basically offering that for free.

gorillaball

Its a filler attraction that disney took years to build a clone of here....it should never have been marketed or hyped up. Just like toystory land. There filler attractions. There what the florida parks need most but damn disney stop acting like there all space mountain.
oh yes - the newly common "you should spend lots of money to build rides and NOT market them" argument. Another marketing major here.

matt9112

oh yes - the newly common "you should spend lots of money to build rides and NOT market them" argument. Another marketing major here.

I mean if demand for your product kept increasing you could reduce the quality to meet the demand or you could invest....every one of these arguments that keep coming up ignore the decade or so of stagnation and the massively inflated prices disney pays for sub par attractions.

You assume what they teach in schools are good ideas....that the current direction of consumer products is good for humanity...
HINT HINT....its not.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Rat's nowhere near E-Ticket IMO, but if you think they aren't going to market something new in Epcot...that's just silly.

I do wonder if there's enough space back there for regular standby crowds. It didn't feel very spacious when I checked it out.
It will be interesting to see. You are right, there isn't a huge amount of space. I expect to see the line head all the way out to the promenade at least early on. We'll see how it goes.

lazyboy97o

Quite a stretch you are making, and then saying it's "according to me".
You’re the one rejecting the idea that different projects of different scopes should have a marketing push relevant to that scope. Disney’s problem is they spend too much so they have to have outsized marketing to get an acceptable return.

gorillaball

You’re the one rejecting the idea that different projects of different scopes should have a marketing push relevant to that scope. Disney’s problem is they spend too much so they have to have outsized marketing to get an acceptable return.
Not rejecting that at all. I'm questioning the thought process that Disney "over hypes" new rides or additions. Not even saying they don't, I'm saying I haven't seen it. The one example given was a promo where they said - new land is open - wow!

Then narrative changed to, they spend too much.

On that note I agree with you that there is different scope for different projects but I don't think it's linear as I interpret that's what you think. Some things have natural word of mouth (Galaxy's Edge), some things don't. To say Galaxy's Edge should have had equally more marketing than Toy Story land relative to the costs of the land I think could be a flaw.

gmajew

Premium Member
It was done more then it was up yesterday. So they really need to get the bugs figured out as no excuse for this ride to be down this much.

we got lucky got lightning pass and was able to get back on but they only got to boarding group 110 maybe for day.

sad.

chama1

I was at Epcot yesterday...tried at 7am to into the Remy ride and that was a bust....then tried when the 1pm slots opened...never happened...according to CM...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom