The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

Chaos Cat

We're breaking for lunch right now and yeah, the only really notable part was the Weird Disney World panel (that I don't was on the stream) because old Disney World stuff is wild. Like, remember that time Future World had a circus?

Chaos Cat

Ok but Cavalcades staying with a huge one coming, FOF coming back, Friendship Faire getting a 50th overlay, Fantasmic coming back with updates, and Nemo musical redo. That Entertainment panel was low key stacked.
It was a better announcement panel then actual announcement panel

tcool123

Original Poster
C15A1993-F07F-4D0D-AD0F-140AD0767D81.png

New look at the concept art. Works in Aladdin, Moana and Frozen , the new scenes, to the concept art.

I imagine Moana replaces Pocahontas , Aladdin added in during the princess segment ala Disneyland, and maybe Frozen replaces the bubble sequence? Could also see two shorter segments fitted into the Pocahontas scene .

tcool123

Original Poster
The transportation and 70s panels were interesting at least. Release the Julie Andrews special on Disney+ cowards
We just got the Walt Disney Archives documentary this week on Disney+, just watched it today. Similar in vein to Prop Culture (which hopefully will be renewed) but with more theme park geared memorabilia. A few cool Walt Disney things here and there as wel.

NateD1226

I saw Ghostbusters: Afterlife today! I HIGHLY recommend it. It was a lot of fun. Although, if you are put off by fan service, then maybe skip it lol

TheOriginalTiki

Be sure to tune in to tonight's Thanksgiving themed Disney Debate to witness the GRUDGE MATCH of the year between @JokersWild and @PerGron and also containing what I promise to be the most TWISTED speed round question in the history of the game. Going live at the top of the next hour! (10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific)

Questions include...

1. Who would be the worst Disney character to invite to Thanksgiving dinner?
2. Which WDW restaurant would you most like to go to for a Thanksgiving feast?
3. Which MCU franchise should get a Thanksgiving special?

JokersWild

I've had quite the week BUT I finally got the chance to book a trip to USJ. In like exactly a month I'll finally get to see Super Nintendo World. Super excited. I'll make sure to post pictures.

Also, Tokyo Disney's website is absolutely astoundingly terrible. I tried for like four days to get tickets. The site overloads super quickly, and there's zero queueing system so it's totally luck-based. Hopefully I'll be able to go before I leave Japan, but this whole experience kind of turned me off from trying again before they open up more.

Chaos Cat

Also, Tokyo Disney's website is absolutely astoundingly terrible. I tried for like four days to get tickets. The site overloads super quickly, and there's zero queueing system so it's totally luck-based. Hopefully I'll be able to go before I leave Japan, but this whole experience kind of turned me off from trying again before they open up more.
So business as usual for Disney

ThemeParkPriest

I've had quite the week BUT I finally got the chance to book a trip to USJ. In like exactly a month I'll finally get to see Super Nintendo World. Super excited. I'll make sure to post pictures.

Are you using the English website or the Japanese one? I listen to the TDR Now Podcast, and they make it sound like the English website is a lot more limited than the Japanese one.

JokersWild

Are you using the English website or the Japanese one? I listen to the TDR Now Podcast, and they make it sound like the English website is a lot more limited than the Japanese one.
It’s both? I think? The site overload page has like four languages on it including English and Japanese. And the website is a .jp domain. I thought they only had one site.

Chaos Cat

My sis just called to tell me that Disney Cruise Line locks their character costumes in water proof containers so that, when the ship sinks, the kids on the lifeboats aren't subjected to the sight of Mickey's head floating on the water and now I feel the need to inflict that horrifying mental image on as many people as possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom