Thankful for Wonderful Cast Members

Rebecca Varona

Original Poster
The reason I am writing on Thanksgiving, is to thank your Art of Animation cast members, Woody (Maintenance Manager), Steve (Maintenance) and Zack (Security) for their unparalleled patience, kindness and customer focused attitude. November 21, 2021 was a special day since it was out 25th wedding anniversary and also the day I met this wonderful gentlemen. We chose Art of Animation for the ultimate luxury to be kids again. It happened! So much so that I forgot where we parked our car... Had it not been for Woody, Steve and Zack what was a perfect experience would have ended much differently.

Thanks Woody, Steve and Zack for making sure our Disney experience remained Magical !! I wish you all that your goodness will be paid back in kind, and that the Disney organization recognizes you as the incredibly valuable assets that you are!!

MarvelCharacterNerd

The reason I am writing on Thanksgiving, is to thank your Art of Animation cast members, Woody (Maintenance Manager), Steve (Maintenance) and Zack (Security) for their unparalleled patience, kindness and customer focused attitude. November 21, 2021 was a special day since it was out 25th wedding anniversary and also the day I met this wonderful gentlemen. We chose Art of Animation for the ultimate luxury to be kids again. It happened! So much so that I forgot where we parked our car... Had it not been for Woody, Steve and Zack what was a perfect experience would have ended much differently.

Thanks Woody, Steve and Zack for making sure our Disney experience remained Magical !! I wish you all that your goodness will be paid back in kind, and that the Disney organization recognizes you as the incredibly valuable assets that you are!!
Please send your note to Disney directly so the cast members can be recognized by management.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom