Food portion cuts to increase profits?

Phil12

We will never know for sure, but TWDC sure did use the pandemic as an excuse to make changes they always wanted to do; earlier and faster in the name of the pandemic.

I suspect they will continue to make changes to lower costs and raise prices for years to come and “blame it on the pandemic”
That is the perfect example of excellent business management. Some CEO's looked at the pandemic as a big problem but great CEO's saw opportunities galore. Successful people don't let such things as the pandemic set them back and cause stress and worry. They don't let such events overwhelm them. They change their perspective and utilize what's happening as a springboard to move forward to bigger and better things. And the pandemic is just one issue CEO Bob Chapek has wisely navigated.

He has taken the diversity and inclusiveness issues to heart and realized that this presents an opportunity to get rid of the toxic racist tropes in several attractions. Leading by example is the key here and the behavior of the CEO serves as an inspiration to the rest of the cast members so they can emulate such positive and forwarding thinking behavior.

Disstevefan1

That is the perfect example of excellent business management. Some CEO's looked at the pandemic as a big problem but great CEO's saw opportunities galore. Successful people don't let such things as the pandemic set them back and cause stress and worry. They don't let such events overwhelm them. They change their perspective and utilize what's happening as a springboard to move forward to bigger and better things. And the pandemic is just one issue CEO Bob Chapek has wisely navigated.

He has taken the diversity and inclusiveness issues to heart and realized that this presents an opportunity to get rid of the toxic racist tropes in several attractions. Leading by example is the key here and the behavior of the CEO serves as an inspiration to the rest of the cast members so they can emulate such positive and forwarding thinking behavior.
TWDC shareholders LOVE Bobby C.

The Disney theme park guests, not so much 😉.

But then again, the shareholders are the most important entity here, so congratulations goes to Bobby C.

To the theme park guests, you will accept whatever is there and you will like it - period.

Notes from Neverland

TWDC shareholders LOVE Bobby C.

The Disney theme park guests, not so much 😉.

But then again, the shareholders are the most important entity here, so congratulations goes to Bobby C.

To the theme park guests, you will accept whatever is there and you will like it - period.
The stock isn't doing too hot under Chapek of late. Those shareholders aren't as happy as you might think. Lower stock price + no dividend = some grumpy folks.

buckeyegator

as been stated before, going back to buffets makes more sense than family style meals. have eaten several of them, i ask for more portions of certain items, yet get the full skillet, alot i do not want goes to waste. on a buffet i get what i want, how much i want, and very rarely does anything go to waste.

jpinkc

Quality used to be the one thing Disney had in leaps and bounds over its competitors! Quality Service, Cleanliness, Staffing, just in general I think we really noticed the drop in Food Quality in 07 or 08 trip. Since then it just seems on a complete Downward trajectory. They kept some places good Ohana, Liberty Tree?, Le Celier to a degree.

peter11435

Quality used to be the one thing Disney had in leaps and bounds over its competitors! Quality Service, Cleanliness, Staffing, just in general I think we really noticed the drop in Food Quality in 07 or 08 trip. Since then it just seems on a complete Downward trajectory. They kept some places good Ohana, Liberty Tree?, Le Celier to a degree.
You really think they kept Ohana good? It’s been heading down hill since 2007. There are much better restaurants on property.

Trauma

I know you are trolling.

I still hate you.

Chi84

Premium Member
Yeah, he actually is a troll. Most (if not all) of what he posts is trolling, some blatant and some subtle.
I didn’t see any trolling in that particular post. Some people feel very strongly about diversity and inclusiveness as worthwhile goals. Can’t speak to any other posts or threads.

ImperfectPixie

I didn’t see any trolling in that particular post. Some people feel very strongly about diversity and inclusiveness as worthwhile goals. Can’t speak to any other posts or threads.
Ummm...one needs only to have open eyes. He will go into contortions to defend Chapek as hero of the Disney company, Dreamfinder as some kind of creep interested in kids (and that Disney has that opinion of him)...those are just the recent ones.

Last edited:

Trauma

What is that your other screen name or something?

No one on this planet writes that post in that way who is not trolling.

Lilofan

Lol I don’t know what to say sometimes…
I believe that whoever replaces Chapek when his time as CEO is up voluntarily or not, the next CEO will come from the outside or another division of the company. There will never ever be again someone rising up to the top job of TWDC from the parks and resorts group.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom