The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

PerGron

Calling on @D Hulk, @PerGron, @spacemt354, and anyone else who might be interested in coming on for a Muppets Haunted Mansion debate. Were looking for one more person to take on @JokersWild. Questions include...

1. What attraction should the Muppets take on next?
2. Best attraction homage in "Muppets Haunted Mansion"
3. Besides Will Arnett, who would make the best Ghost Host?
I could do Friday night (if space doesn’t want to do it since he replied first) I’d love to take jokers on once again

TheOriginalTiki

I had zero expectations, but this is a pretty striking trailer for a Pixar film.

My only disappointment is that they seem to have completely scrapped any sort of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command mythos, but I totally get that based on the more realistic, almost Wall-E esque tone they're going for. Hoping we at least get some Easter eggs from that but generally speaking I'm definitely intrigued by how gritty this looks.

TwilightZone

6910a992ae036c5210656751dfd9df8330e2e39e.jpg

Disney Warrior

I’m back babies, why was i back right now? Having no internet for 6 hours really sucked lol. I was lucky, others in my city actually lost power and had trees fall on their houses. There were strong winds and I was super lucky that I had power the whole time through

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom