News Disneyland ticket prices go up as much as 8%, with parking rising 20%

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"Disneyland and neighboring California Adventure Park raised most daily ticket prices Monday and are adopting an even higher price to visit on the most popular days of the year, such as Christmas and New Year’s Eve.

Daily ticket prices are jumping 3% to 8%, with standard daily parking rates going up by 20%. The parks last raised ticket prices by as much as 5% in February of 2020 — shortly before the parks closed for 13 months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

To manage crowds, the park adopted a five-tiered pricing scheme in 2016 that charges more for days when demand is highest and less on slow days. The price for lowest demand days — such as Tuesdays and Wednesdays in late January — remains unchanged at $104. But prices have increased for the four other tiers, and the resort added a highest-price sixth tier, $164 for a one-day visit to a single park on the highest demand days of the year, including select weekends, holidays and spring break.

The previous highest one-day, one-park ticket was $154.

The prices are the same for visiting Disneyland and neighboring Disney California Adventure Park. The prices for tickets that let you visit two parks in one day — Park Hopper — are increasing by as much as 7%. The inflation rate in the U.S. was 5.4% for the 12 months that ended in September."

Stevek

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Don't forget that this is also in conjunction with the top-level MagicKey passes selling out. Disneyland's AP problem has been solved. I expect Disneyland AP prices to begin to rise so that the company doesn't leave any money on the table.

DrAlice

Curious: Has the multi-day ticket prices changed also? Or was this just a hit to the single-day tickets?

EDIT: Nevermind. Yes, multi-day tickets went up $25.

Vegas Disney Fan

Fantastic news, maybe now I’ll be able to get a reservation at some point with my Dream key. There isn’t a single weekend available on the website.

Disney must be feeling the backlash already because everyone I know is saying they won’t renew their key if major changes aren’t made to the program.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
-and here I waited to buy my tickets for Christmas time. 🤡 Live and learn.
Live and learn what? How to predict the future? This increase was unannounced until it happened, no?

Well there is the straw that broke the Camel's back.
I hear this said during EVERY price increase, yet here we are.

Anyway, I bought my tickets last week and I'm very glad I did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom