Rider Swap Changes

witandwander

I know the rider swap changes are old news, but has anyone been in the parks recently with an update on how they used Rider Swap or how it was enforced?

We are a family of 5 with one who is too small to ride. If you’ve got 3 kids, how have you managed it since the change?

carriebeth

We don’t have to use it anymore but I observed people using it many times on our most recent trip. Anyone who is waiting reports to the check in area with the unriding child. They scan the bands of each rider to wait. When your original riders exit and rejoin the waiters the waiters get scanned in. So no more double riding basically. There are waiters and riders then they swap. I saw no exceptions.

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

We don’t have to use it anymore but I observed people using it many times on our most recent trip. Anyone who is waiting reports to the check in area with the unriding child. They scan the bands of each rider to wait. When your original riders exit and rejoin the waiters the waiters get scanned in. So no more double riding basically. There are waiters and riders then they swap. I saw no exceptions.

Yes, they are not allowing double rides anymore, which I think it should have been this way since the beginning so I am glad they are doing it like this now!

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

I know the rider swap changes are old news, but has anyone been in the parks recently with an update on how they used Rider Swap or how it was enforced?

We are a family of 5 with one who is too small to ride. If you’ve got 3 kids, how have you managed it since the change?

You would probably have to do one parent and one child ride and then the other parent and other child ride. Or one parent and 2 kids and then the other parent rides alone. There is no more double riding.

Upvote 0

corsairk09

WE are going to be ther ein 12 days (eeeek!). NEver done Rider swap before..... Are there some rides that refuse to do it? Or is it standard for all rides?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom