Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

cheezbat

You didn’t understand the persons post, I clarified it for you And you are responding to me About his post.
You misunderstood me and clearly I misunderstood you. Yes I like Disney. Yes I like universal. I guess in my first post I should have clarified that I’m currently more of a Universal theme park fan than Disney. Not a fan of rides that tilt you or make you sit in unnatural positions…be it universal or Disney. I was not trying to look like a Disney fanboy dissing a Universal concept.

trr1

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct

·
18h

Aerial look at construction activity in site of Universal's Epic Universe. Parking seen likely for construction workers, then UOR Team Members. Note a road with medians taking shape.
1633721145411.png

Aerial overview of site of Universal's Epic Universe. Arrow at construction seen in first Tweet of this Thread. Tall pole at center right is at about center of the planned theme park.
1633721179554.png

Current overview of Universal's Epic Universe. Looking South, from above Sand Lake Rd. Tall pole at center of photo at about the center of the planned theme park.

1633721208726.png
Aerial overview of construction activity in North service area at site of Universal's Epic Universe. Note also what seems to be road with medians taking shape, lower right.
1633721243614.png
Aerial look at construction activity in a service area of Universal's Epic Universe. Near Sand Lake Rd, in North portion of the UEU site.
1633721271134.png

Disneyhead'71

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct
·
18h
Aerial look at construction activity in site of Universal's Epic Universe. Parking seen likely for construction workers, then UOR Team Members. Note a road with medians taking shape.
View attachment 591978
Aerial overview of site of Universal's Epic Universe. Arrow at construction seen in first Tweet of this Thread. Tall pole at center right is at about center of the planned theme park.
View attachment 591979
Current overview of Universal's Epic Universe. Looking South, from above Sand Lake Rd. Tall pole at center of photo at about the center of the planned theme park.
View attachment 591980
Aerial overview of construction activity in North service area at site of Universal's Epic Universe. Note also what seems to be road with medians taking shape, lower right.
View attachment 591981
Aerial look at construction activity in a service area of Universal's Epic Universe. Near Sand Lake Rd, in North portion of the UEU site.
View attachment 591982
Are we sure that's not a Wawa?

AliciaStella

Nothing solid on what could replace just that its a possibility for now. However, remember they patented a kind of FoP style ride system, when Alicia believed there was another attraction, which since has turned out to be restaurant, personally I would love to see that incorporated - id much rather be flying on dragons than watching one fly over me, as amazing as that is in the stage show. The plot for the theatre is large enough

View attachment 588261
Different patent from this one, maybe, if they were to do a simulator ride for this park.

OG Runner

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct
·
18h
View attachment 591978
View attachment 591979
View attachment 591980
View attachment 591981
View attachment 591982

Vertical has to start somewhere and it has started! Just to throw in some additional information, I honestly do not know where,
but I heard this is a concrete manufacturing location. Mix it here and pour it there and you have a new park.

OG Runner

I know they are still working on it in Japan, but how long did construction take for Pokemon/Nintendo Land?
Hopefully the park will fully go up in three years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom