Zootopia Coming March 2016

brb1006

CX9MLN-UoAEU5KD.jpg

Flippin'Flounder

Looks like their plan is to build excitement for the movie rather than capitalize on it after/during the release.
Yeah, but I actually buy these, and they sell out fast. I don't want to buy any of these, because I don't know any of the characters, but if I end up wanting some after seeing the movie, it will be too late.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Yeah, but I actually buy these, and they sell out fast. I don't want to buy any of these, because I don't know any of the characters, but if I end up wanting some after seeing the movie, it will be too late.

I am hearing the chances are relatively good that they will not be sold out by the time the movie comes out....but most likely shortly after....

But obviously, where I am hearing this from, they cannot the predict the future.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I feel like all this stuff is coming because Disney's had a reputation as of late where people have been associating their movies as princess = good and animals = bad. Before this huge wave of trailers and merch came I was hearing a LOT more about Moana than Zootopia despite the former not coming until much later this year.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I can confirm that Zootopia merchandise is indeed at Disney Stores, however (at least at my local store) they've only got kids stuff.

There was a small section that had t-shirts, sweaters, water bottles, books, and small plush toys of various characters.

catmom46

I just seen a screenshot on the Zootopia Twitter and it showed a young Nick Wilde and he looked so cute!

I just watched the international trailer and there was a shot of when he was young and looked like he was dressed as a cub scout.

I definitely want one of the sloth Tsum Tsums! :D

brb1006

This brief scene from the Trailer of Judy crying is already making me curious to see how good Ginnifer Goodwin will performance Judy when she's very sad. I heard a brief sound of Judy cry when she hugged Nick in the same trailer. So I'm actually looking forward to some sad scene which I never thought I would say in any Disney film.
zootopia_270.png

brb1006

I wonder if Zootopia might have a dedication to Brian Bedford during the credits? After all the director Brian Howard did say Disney's Robin Hood gave him a lot of inspiration for Zootopia.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I wonder if Zootopia might have a dedication to Brian Bedford during the credits? After all the director Brian Howard did say Disney's Robin Hood gave him a lot of inspiration for Zootopia.
Probably not. He has nothing to do with Zootopia other than that he was a VA in one of the movies that inspired it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom