Zootopia Coming March 2016

brb1006

Japanese Zootopia poster
CZOThC7WQAABT6G.jpg

Figments Friend

There is a slew of merchandise out now ....for those interested.
Strolled by the toy section at my local Target and could not help but notice the new additions.....right next the pile of 'Good Dinosaur' stuff that is still warming the pegs from November.
The same items i saw three months ago and still there...collecting dust.
Actually made me snicker.

Hopefully the 'Zootopia' stuff moves better. From what i saw, the toys already have more appeal.
The quality looks more appealing particularly in regards to the plush variations of the lead critters.
They were already almost sold out of small 'Nick' small plush varieties..so that says something.

Let us all hope the film is actually as entertaining and fun as the trailers seem to give the impression of.....

-

brb1006

Strolled by the toy section at my local Target and could not help but notice the new additions.....right next the pile of 'Good Dinosaur' stuff that is still warming the pegs from November.

Hopefully the 'Zootopia' stuff moves better. From what i saw, the toys already have more appeal.
The quality looks more appealing particularly in regards to the plush variations of the lead critters.
They were already almost sold out of small 'Nick' small plush varieties..so that says something.

Let us all hope the film is actually as entertaining and fun as the trailers seem to give the impression of.....

-
If you thought those trailers were good. You should have seen the Japanese trailers where it's alot more dramatic and serious but it wouldn't recommend it due to the Japanese trailer containing major spoilers.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes

-
Hopefully there's more than the single shelf my local Disney store had last time I visited...

brb1006

Hopefully there's more than the single shelf my local Disney store had last time I visited...
I'm sad at the current state of one Disney Store I visited at a Mall years ago. When I was there, it was pretty empty and not that much was interesting for me to buy besides the "Wonderful World Of Disney" half cup half snowglobe. When I was younger, the Disney Store in that same mall used to have moving figurines of Mickey Mouse with Donald and Goofy. The back had a huge section of Disney plushies (Sometimes Mickey and other Disney characters) while a huge screen showing Disney films and clips were shown. They got rid of that layout in the late 2000's.

catmom46

I'm sad at the current state of one Disney Store I visited at a Mall years ago. When I was there, it was pretty empty and not that much was interesting for me to buy besides the "Wonderful World Of Disney" half cup half snowglobe. When I was younger, the Disney Store in that same mall used to have moving figurines of Mickey Mouse with Donald and Goofy. The back had a huge section of Disney plushies (Sometimes Mickey and other Disney characters) while a huge screen showing Disney films and clips were shown. They got rid of that layout in the late 2000's.

Ours still has the screen to show clips. I'd like to see more t-shirts for adults, though.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
My local store has a big plush bin in the back. I don't think the layout has changed since it opened.
Ours still has the screen to show clips. I'd like to see more t-shirts for adults, though.
I totally agree with the shirts. There's like one or two shelves!

Flippin'Flounder

Ours has that exact layout, I love it :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom